Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Gorgeous nails @ofef ! I love French manicure and your nails have such a beautiful shape. And that cute ladybug! ❤️❤️❤️

@ofef 

Classic french tips are always a great choice, and I love your ladybug friend! Welcome! 🐞

346D07C8-AD89-43BE-8D42-A2E91BEB7983.jpeg

The orange, hot pink and purple color combination is fantastic @alexaduh and your floral design pulls the entire look together beautifully! 😍 The color pairing reminds me a little of a line of products from amika (that's been sadly discontinued) - this is such a fun and happy mix of shades. 

So pretty and colourful @alexaduh! It fits perfectly with Monthly Manicure Challenge 2023 

These are so so so pretty @alexaduh! I love the cute flowers! 😍

@alexaduh 

Gorgeous! I love your flowers, and the mix of colors is pure summer fun! Welcome! 💖

@alexaduh that's such a fun mani!  I love the bright colors.

@alexaduh super cute! Screams 80s and summer at the same time! 🥰

2nd this @jaaayp. Such a fun mani @alexaduh 😍

@alexaduh Beautiful and bright floral nails 💅💐

Super pretty, @alexaduh !  Love the colors! 🥰

I keep waiting for the sun to come out to see if I can catch a better picture of the shift in one of these polishes, but it seems it's not gonna today. It's bright outside, but with lots of large fluffy clouds that keep getting in the way of my full sun 😕

In any case, I've got two gorgeous Orly polishes today 💜💚

Retrograde: dark base (black? probably black) absolutely loaded with deep green shimmer that shifts to teal and blue. Stunning color and a super duper easy two coater (dang near one even). 

Nebula: bright lavender metallic, slightly blue leaning, with a healthy pinch of silver shimmer tossed in. The overall result is sort of a purple ish denim foil look that I'm digging on. Another incredibly easy two coater.

IMG_20230530_152359860.jpg

Cloudy shade 

IMG_20230530_152435617.jpg

Indirect light 

@RGbrown Ooh those are intoxicating to look at ❤️

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! 💚💜

These are both gorgeous @RGbrown, I can't pick a fave. Love the dusty and metallic combo in Nebula and Retrograde!! The green shimmer comes through beautifully; I love that I can see the green coming through the darker base - it's deep and dark but there's so much more to it! 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I love the brightness of the shimmer in Retrograde; even as dark as the base is, it never veers over to "so dark it may as well just be a black polish"...the shimmer is always providing a bit of interest and color 💚

!!!!!! @RGbrown I am just in AWE of these EDGES. you really need to give us a tutorial LOL

@jaaayp 

Thanks so much! And hahahahaha, if y'all ever saw me do a mani in person, y'all would be sooooo bored by the time I got done lol. I've got some tremors, and while I've learned to work with the motions for the most part, it's a painstakingly slow task as I try to make as little of a mess as possible, and then copious amounts of cleanup are involved after I've put on my topcoat and let it set up a bit. A small brush and acetone can work wonders though! 

My best tip for neatness from the beginning is to place your brush a mm or two above your cuticle line, then gently push it back towards your cuticle before swiping the polish up to the tip...that's the best chance to get a clean line at the base from the get go. It doesn't always happen perfectly of course, but it's helpful for getting it right more often than not!

@RGbrown Both beautiful shades on their own and together. 💚💜🖤

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I'm really loving this combo 💚💜

testing