Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@jaaayp 😁🥰🥰🥰 Come over!!!! I’ll do your nails and you can do mine 😉

Whaaaaat!!!! 👀 👀 👀 This is spectacular @Saradestin! You’ve outdone yourself and that is a high bar to begin with! ❤️🤍💙 The depth & finish of the colors, the stamp design and how you arranged every is just fabulous! You worked extra hard for this one and what a beauty you created! 👏🏼 

Aww, you are way too nice @itsfi !! Thank you so much!!!! 🤗 It ended up looking very pretty, so the pain was worth it!

@Saradestin This turned out beautifully. Your perseverance paid off. 💙🤍❤️

Thank you so much @Mellmars1185 ! It was challenging for sure!

@Saradestin 

Ok, this is fantastic! I love the floral stripes, and your color combo is perfect for the holiday ❤️🤍💙 it's a shame you struggled getting here, but the end result is gorgeous!

Thank you so much @RGbrown !! Well, I have learned some things in the painful process so that’s good 😁

Glow in the dark??? How cool is that!? Do you have any photos of it @Saradestin?

I didn’t take any photos @JoSometimes 😓 and I already took it off because I am testing a polish now. But I will be using it in all my nails sometime in the near future and then I will take pictures. Here I was o my wearing it in a couple nails 😊

Your patience paid off 🙂 @Saradestin  It's so pretty! And very on theme for you all in the U.S. ❤️🤍💙 lovely work!

Thanks you so much @CynthieLu ! It took a lot of effort but I didn’t give up! 😁

@Saradestin - How creative and very patriotic! 😍💟💙  I love how your mani turned out.  I can see why it would be challenging to stamp too!  I'm glad you kept at it! 😘

Thank you so much @Titian06 !! it was by far the most disappointing stamping experience I had but it was the white nail polish fault 😅

One of my PPU orders from last month is Kathleen & Co's "Fun Dip"

20230527_205234.jpg

@CookieGirl1 I think the name says it all. Truly FUN DIP 🙆‍♀️💖

@jaaayp Absolutely!  It actually had pretty good wear time, too, and the formula was a dream to apply.

Holy moly! This color @CookieGirl1 !!! It scintillating! 🩵 The glow on it is fabulous!

@itsfi as soon as I saw it I KNEW I needed it for Summer 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Such a beautiful shade. It reminds me of something from when I was a kid. I can't put my finger on it.i am thinking blue raspberry freeze of some sort. Love it!!! 💙

@Mellmars1185 It gives me Blue Raspberry Icee vibes 💙

That’s such a fun colour @CookieGirl1! Love the blue! 🩵

13 Replies
testing