Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Which one is it @Titian06 ? I am curious 😁

@Saradestin - M357 Swirls

I have that one on my wishlist as well @Titian06 ! And not only one, but two, because my sister wants it (in fact, because she told me that she wanted it, I got to I know that it existed and I needed to have it as well) So beautiful!!!!

Chanel limited edition le vernis set: $105 USD

Set includes red, white, top coat, and stickers.

Available on Chanel website and boutiques.

Screenshot_20230525_124844.jpg

Holy moly the $$$ @Titian06 😅 that's a pricey one 😉

@CynthieLu - Chanel polishes are $30 USD each, so this set is full price.  No discount for it being a set or "we'll throw in the stickers free" kinda thing here! 😄🤑

So pretty but that price tag 😓 @Titian06 

Yea, @Saradestin ; if I'm passing on sales, I'm definitely passing on this! 🤑

It's my first time posting anything about nails 🤭. Here's screenshots of some videos I took for Instagram with Mooncat's magnetic polish in Smokescreen. I really love this polish and how to colour shifts in different lighting.IMG_4975.jpgIMG_4974.jpgIMG_4973.jpg 

@dimesandnichols  That colour is so pretty! 

Thanks @ather 💓

@dimesandnichols This is such a beautiful and special shade! I have not tried Mooncat yet. From what I have seen, I would like to try it out. Welcome!! 💞

Thanks @Mellmars1185 🤗

@dimesandnichols cute!! 🥰 This is what I was going for but unfortunately... my polish didn't work? Either that or I didn't follow the instructions correctly LOL love your nails!

The magnet that came with the polish worked really well @jaaayp 😀

@dimesandnichols ahhh..  it's the MAGNET and not the polish.. im thinking if I should try again with some fridge magnets LOL

@jaaayp 😂😂😂

@jaaayp 

Unless you've got some super strong fridge magnets, like neodymium, you likely won't get much of a result from them. You don't have to buy a special nail wand, but you do need something with some serious pull. 

Was that your first time with a magnetic? If so, I can offer a few more troubleshooting tips if you'd like. 😊

Aw, thanks @RGbrown! I really appreciate it. I did buy the gel polish kind and it did come with a magnet wand.. I tried holding it for 10 seconds to see if it would work and nothing! I'll most likely return. Doesn't work and as much as I love seeing them on others idk, I might get bored of staring at my own.

@jaaayp 

Eek, yeah, gel should be a snap, especially if it came with a magnet (which presumably would be strong enough to actually work). Ugh, that's rough!

@dimesandnichols Whoa that is way cool!

4 Replies
testing