Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Shosh85 

Thanks so much! Sometimes it's tough to pick a fave (and that's always ok 😂)!

@RGbrown I can understand having a big collection can feel overwhelming. However, I think you paired these 2 polishes really well. The purple in Sassy Sauce Giggle Juice compliments Star Witch really well. Also the shift on both polishes are stunning 😍

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I do really like how these two worked out together 💚💙💜

@RGbrown This is a gorgeous set, you make very beautiful choices. 😄 they are lovely!

I can't imagine the difficulty struggling with bottles upon bottles of gorgeous polishes, but I'm so sorry it feels so hard right now.  There should be an app,  you spin a wheel and it picks your set for you, or theme or base color lol right? Save you a little time and create a little peace of mind. 

I'd say, don't worry about picking the best set,  the best is what's fun for you 💕

@CynthieLu 

Thank you! 

I've seen some polish combo inspo charts floating around, maybe I should see if I can find one and see if anything floats my boat 💖

Both of these are gorgeous, @RGbrown !  They look beautiful together!  I'm sorry you're struggling with putting together combos you love--now you know how us mear mortals feel! 🤣  Not to make light of how you feel, that has to be hard with so many options.  It's very hard for me because I don't have the skill you have.  Maybe go with one color and do some stamping or try a design for a change then go back to selecting combos.  We won't mind! 😘

@Titian06 

Thank you! But psssh, I am also a mere mortal with no skill, just slapping some colors on here and there 😋 I just seem to have a little bit of a funk lately, but surely some inspo will catch me soon 🤞💖

3DDEB4A5-BD1A-4C1B-A8F6-71CD739FE473.jpeg

Gorgeous and dangerous @MsClaws 😊

@MsClaws  Great set!

@MsClaws Beautiful nails 💅😍

Your nails are fabulous @MsClaws 😍

Love them!!

Your nails are awesome, @MsClaws ! 😍  Your tattoo is stunning! 🤩

@MsClaws 

Your nails are amazing, I love the combo of beautiful and deadly, ha! 💖 Your tattoo though...stunning! 😍 Welcome!

Today's mani was enabled by @RGbrown .  About a month ago she modeled the new Morgan Taylor spring colors.  I fell in love with two of the colors:

Pinky & ThumbMT Pretty Simple.  A lovely pinky, taupey, lavender.  Easy two coater.

Index & MiddleMT Malva.  Gorgeous medium lavender.  Easy two coater.

RingOrly Sagebrush.  Beautiful dusty green.  Easy two coater.  I've been wanting to wear this color for eons.

Very overcast day.

20230327_160401.jpg

No point in taking indirect pics as overcast as it is.

20230327_160407.jpg

Those shades are gorgeous @Titian06! How not to fall in love with them? 😍

Thanks, @Saradestin ! 💜💜💜

@Titian06  I can see why you fell in love with them they are beautiful! I picked up pretty simple too! I need to wear it now! How did it apply?

@ather - MT Pretty Simple applies very easily and only takes two coats.  I find MT's brush to be a little too wide for my small nails, but that didn't hinder application except on my pinky.  Polish wise, no problems! 🙂

@Titian06  Love this combo of colors - beautiful! I've discovered that I really like Orly - I feel like it's so underrated!

Thanks, @Shosh85 !  I agree, Orly is a lovely nail polish. 🥰

1 Reply
testing