Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown curious minds need to know: what did you pick up?

@CookieGirl1 

Ohio, Syria, Be Kind, Raccacoonie, and Cheers To 5 Years

What's your haul look like?

@RGbrown I kept it tame because I know that there are other polishes coming up soon that I'm going to be grabbing.  I only got Arion 2.0, Be Kind, and Approachable A**hole.

I did my own interpretation of the tug o' war going on with the weather down here, the continual yo-yo between winter and spring 🥶☀️

Glisten & Glow Vamp Stamp: a dark and stormy grey crelly, slightly purple-leaning, loaded with red metallic flakies. Perfect for chilly winter days. Probably could have stopped at two coats, but I went for three as I was doing three of another polish anyways and needed something to fill the time between coats lol. Smooth and even coverage, though some of the flakies curled up a little, leaving me with some bumps to file down and add more topcoat.

Morgan Taylor Fire Cracker: a bright and sunny red crelly, super duper easy, could even do one coat if you don't mind some visible nail line...it's a touch sheer, but goes on absolutely smooth with even coverage. A happy, cheerful, joyful, playful, ready for warmth red ♥️

Cadillacquer Gerbera Daisy: turquoise crelly with various sizes of red glitter. Super sheer, this one definitely needed three coats for better opacity, and I still feel like my yellow staining affected the outcome here, pulling it just a touch more green than it is in the bottle, but a fourth coat wasn't something I was interested in doing lol. Easy to work with though, the formula was smooth, not fussy or streaky. 

IMG_20230321_142516804.jpg

The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds today; I caught a little here, but maybe not quite "full sun"

IMG_20230321_142543838.jpg

Indirect light 

Such a well thought mani @RGbrown ! And so beautiful! I love every single polish! ❤️

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown  The red nail ties them all in. Beautiful set! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! ♥️

@RGbrown  What a terrific mani 😍

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! I really like this combo  ♥️

@RGbrown That is really cool and creative!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! ♥️

@RGbrown those all tie together so well!  It's like they were made to be worn together.

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! I was thrilled when I put these next to each other...never really would have thought to pair turquoise with grey, but the red really pulls it all together ♥️

@RGbrown Wonderful mani to mirror the current weather. Everything about this mani flows so well and I really like all of the colours together. 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I was pleasantly surprised at how well these all work together ♥️

Gorgeous mani @RGbrown; the red in the polishes really pulls all of them together beautifully. Love that the red glitter & flakies are bold enough to be seen but don’t overwhelm or compete with the base color. That red is so pretty and I’m really liking Cadillacquer Gerbera Daisy.

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I doubt you or anyone else here "needs" another red (goodness knows I didn't lol), but this one is just so dang bright and fun that I'm glad I got it anyways. I love how these all coordinate together! 💖

I'm super into your speckle-y nails @RGbrown they look awesome! Your colour choices work so well togeather and they are fun ‌😁

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! I'm am loving all of these different crellies with glitters/flakies that I've been picking up lately...such a fun way to add a mix of colors 💖

@itsfi is so right, The ratio of red speckles doesn't take anything away, just makes them pop and work togeather.

@RGbrown

To me, these kinds of polishes just remind me of little birds eggs or something 🥰 super fun mani! But that's per usual, you have excellent taste!

testing