Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! ♥️

@RGbrown those all tie together so well!  It's like they were made to be worn together.

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! I was thrilled when I put these next to each other...never really would have thought to pair turquoise with grey, but the red really pulls it all together ♥️

@RGbrown Wonderful mani to mirror the current weather. Everything about this mani flows so well and I really like all of the colours together. 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I was pleasantly surprised at how well these all work together ♥️

Gorgeous mani @RGbrown; the red in the polishes really pulls all of them together beautifully. Love that the red glitter & flakies are bold enough to be seen but don’t overwhelm or compete with the base color. That red is so pretty and I’m really liking Cadillacquer Gerbera Daisy.

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I doubt you or anyone else here "needs" another red (goodness knows I didn't lol), but this one is just so dang bright and fun that I'm glad I got it anyways. I love how these all coordinate together! 💖

I'm super into your speckle-y nails @RGbrown they look awesome! Your colour choices work so well togeather and they are fun ‌😁

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! I'm am loving all of these different crellies with glitters/flakies that I've been picking up lately...such a fun way to add a mix of colors 💖

@itsfi is so right, The ratio of red speckles doesn't take anything away, just makes them pop and work togeather.

@RGbrown

To me, these kinds of polishes just remind me of little birds eggs or something 🥰 super fun mani! But that's per usual, you have excellent taste!

@CynthieLu I know what you mean about the bird eggies. They kind of remind me of a speckled Jelly Belly or a special marble from when I was growing up. I really like them.

These colors are great, @RGbrown ! 🖤💚  I can't pick a fave because they all go so well together. 😄

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I'm loving this set, the play of light vs dark with the pops of red is so much fun to look at! 💖 

Forecast for this first week of spring calls for a continuation of the weather we've been having over the last couple of weeks - a few days of rain, storms and another atmospheric river, followed by a dry day with possible sunshine, and then another few days of rain, storms and atmospheric river. I decided to match my nails to the weather forecast. 

3.20.2023 Spring Nails 1.jpg

3.20.2023 Spring Nails 2.jpg

3.20.2023 Spring Nails 3.jpg

Veque Marina (thumb, middle and pinky & base color on ring finger nail) is a light toned grey creme. 2 coats.

Moo Moo's Signatures I Am Your Patrick, You Are My Spongbob (PPU October 2022) (index and topper on ring finger nail) is a yellow jelly base with a mix of white, pink, gold, yellow, orange and green holo shimmers and irridescent flakies. Three coats on index finger, 2 coats on ring finger)

Beautiful weather inspired mani @itsfi ! I love how your used the forecast to put together this gorgeous combo! 😍😍😍

Thank you @Saradestin! Shopping my stash has served as a chance to try out different polish pairings and combinations. 👍🏼 We had a stretch of some unusual weather patterns but it seems to be settling back into what is typical for us this time of the year. 

@itsfi  I love these! So pretty. I hope the sparkle helps keep the sun out!! 

Ha @ather! I think it may have. It’s been about 5 consecutive days of sunshine! ☀️ Sure it’s chilly but no rain. That will change soon enough. We’re expecting rain for a couple of days, starting tomorrow. 🌧️ 

@itsfi I love the name of the Moo-Moo polish 😂

@CookieGirl1, it’s a fun and creative one. There were some great names (and colors) from all the brands that were part of PPU that month. 

Oooohkay I love this theme! It's so creative, and it's seasonal 😉

Nicely done with this mani @itsfi I hope your days are more Sponge Bob and Patrick than Veque Marina 😄

2 Replies
testing