Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CynthieLu I know what you mean about the bird eggies. They kind of remind me of a speckled Jelly Belly or a special marble from when I was growing up. I really like them.

These colors are great, @RGbrown ! 🖤💚  I can't pick a fave because they all go so well together. 😄

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I'm loving this set, the play of light vs dark with the pops of red is so much fun to look at! 💖 

Forecast for this first week of spring calls for a continuation of the weather we've been having over the last couple of weeks - a few days of rain, storms and another atmospheric river, followed by a dry day with possible sunshine, and then another few days of rain, storms and atmospheric river. I decided to match my nails to the weather forecast. 

3.20.2023 Spring Nails 1.jpg

3.20.2023 Spring Nails 2.jpg

3.20.2023 Spring Nails 3.jpg

Veque Marina (thumb, middle and pinky & base color on ring finger nail) is a light toned grey creme. 2 coats.

Moo Moo's Signatures I Am Your Patrick, You Are My Spongbob (PPU October 2022) (index and topper on ring finger nail) is a yellow jelly base with a mix of white, pink, gold, yellow, orange and green holo shimmers and irridescent flakies. Three coats on index finger, 2 coats on ring finger)

Beautiful weather inspired mani @itsfi ! I love how your used the forecast to put together this gorgeous combo! 😍😍😍

Thank you @Saradestin! Shopping my stash has served as a chance to try out different polish pairings and combinations. 👍🏼 We had a stretch of some unusual weather patterns but it seems to be settling back into what is typical for us this time of the year. 

@itsfi  I love these! So pretty. I hope the sparkle helps keep the sun out!! 

Ha @ather! I think it may have. It’s been about 5 consecutive days of sunshine! ☀️ Sure it’s chilly but no rain. That will change soon enough. We’re expecting rain for a couple of days, starting tomorrow. 🌧️ 

@itsfi I love the name of the Moo-Moo polish 😂

@CookieGirl1, it’s a fun and creative one. There were some great names (and colors) from all the brands that were part of PPU that month. 

Oooohkay I love this theme! It's so creative, and it's seasonal 😉

Nicely done with this mani @itsfi I hope your days are more Sponge Bob and Patrick than Veque Marina 😄

Thank you @CynthieLu! Oh my goodness it is wiiiiindy today! 💨 💨 And the rain is falling is spurts but should be calming down a little soon. 🤞🏼 A possible break on Thursday from the rain & wind on Thursday.

Windy is hard @itsfi walking against an onslaught on wind and rain is just one of those things I can't enjoy 😉 but it's that time of year.

I hope you do get that break and some enjoyable nice weather soon 😊 

You could try it over Zoya Daisy🌼...  (For some reason i cannot reply to other comments)

@ionianblue, Zoya Daisy is a beautiful yellow. Will take a peek at my collection to see if I have it. 💛 

@itsfi 

I love your weather theme, gloomy with a chance of sparkle makes for a lovely mani! 🌦

“Gloomy with a chance of sparkle” makes for a better theme and a better weather forecast. 😍 It sounds so much better than atmospheric river followed by a dry day. 😝 Meteorologists need to start using that soon, and send you some royalties. 

I like both these polishes; want to try the topper over a yellow base. 

I love your mani, @itsfi , especially the gray! 🤩  The name of the topper makes it worth buying. 😄  Do you know, is Veque out of business?  I looked them up after your last Veque mani and couldn't find them anywhere. 🤔

Thank you @Titian06! Veque closed its online shop that consumers had been able to purchase from. They are currently only working with salons and retailers but I’ve noticed with respect to online retailers, much of their stock has been sold. There as a store I was going to pick up some more shades from but they are completely sold out now. Monroe Boston has two shades available online - a black polish (the name escapes me) and Presidio which is a pretty safe green. I’ve never ordered from that site but it’s the only online retailer that has any stock of Veque polishes available.

Thanks, @itsfi !  That's too bad.  The colors you've worn are so pretty!

@itsfi Wonderful weather themed nails. They are appropriate for where I am, too. Grey skies mixed with the odd sunny day. It is very cold but supposed to warm up this week. Great idea!

1 Reply
testing