Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Awww, thank you @CynthieLu! Don’t Be Bitter, the fake brown polish, smells like chocolate. I was skeptical but the polishes in that Nails Inc chocolate collection are good. Then again, it’s chocolate, right?!! 🍫 

I found a pink-ish polish in my shop my stash bin that doesn’t seem to have other polishes to pair with so I may just use that as a base color for the Smith & Cult polish. Yaaay, more ideas. 💡 

Ooops @itsfi I didn't mean that one *embarassed* 😳 That one is nice though, What? yummy! It smells like 🍫, that's cool! 

I did mean the jelly looking one with the pink sparkles 💗  my mistake when I scrolled up to catch it's name I read the wrong finger 🙅‍♀️ 

@CynthieLu, not a problem. I make mistakes often when reading posts and am answering, mainly when it’s late at night and I should be asleep or early in the morning when my coffee has not kicked in. 😆 I’ll do another mani with the pink sparkles. Not sure if it’ll be this or next week.

I love it!! You did awesome @itsfi !! Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday!! 

Ahhh, thank you @Saradestin! That's very nice of you to say. We shall see if this mani actually lasts through Game Day. I keep finding so many looks I want to try for Valentine's Day and if I wait until after Super Bowl Sunday, that's just not enough time to get to all of them. 😂 

@itsfi Fun Football Mani! 

@Mellmars1185, thank you! Having my nail longer for the nail art would have been ideal, but now I have a host of ideas and photos of manis for next season. lol. So many mani ideas out there on the internet. 😆

Hey, all!  Bonus pics because not only did I polish, I stamped!  Woo-hoo! 😄

Thumb & RingZoya Normani.  Lovely medium-dark taupey mauve cream.  Easy two coater.  Next to purple, this is my favorite nail polish color family.

Index, Middle, & PinkyKBShimmer Cubicle Pusher.  Dusty gray lavender with subtle holo.  Easy two coater.  Great color and I love the name! 

I actually thought both of these polishes were taupey purples.  Even IRL it's hard to see the difference.

For the stamping, I used Maniology So Metal and the Brushworks plate.  This is the first time I've been able to get So Metal to work!  Guess my skills are improving. 😁

(Left) Outdoors under a shiny round orb in the sky.

20230206_164438.jpg

(Left) Outdoors under a shiny round orb in the sky.

20230206_164445.jpg

(Right) Outdoors under a shiny round orb in the sky (what is that thing?).

20230206_164504.jpg

(Right) Outdoors under a shiny round orb in the sky (to bad it's beginning to hide!).

20230206_164510.jpg

(Left) Indirect light in the garage with door up.

20230206_164528.jpg

(Right) Indirect light in the garage with door up.

20230206_164541.jpg

@Titian06  These are so pretty! 

Thanks, @ather !  I can't believe this mani is still going strong even after doing some serious house cleaning yesterday! 😄

I really like the effect of this @Titian06

The silver looks so cool in these stamps. 🤩 It's very visually appealing 💜 Well done girl!

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06, dusty purples and silver!!! A color combination that makes me smile. The shades look so cool together, literally and figuratively. Those stamp designs look fun - you did an awesome job with stamping! 

Thanks, @itsfi !  I'm glad the combo turned out well.  The stamping polish is super shiny.  I want to try it just as an accent nail color at some point. 🎆

@Titian06 woohoo!  Keep up the artistic work--it's looking great 🙂

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 

Woohoo, congrats on the stamping success! 🥳 I'm so glad to see it's going better, and your results are fab! Loving the dusty purples here 💜

Thanks, @RGbrown !  This is the first time I stamped the same day I polished.  I guess there's still hope! 😁

Yay!! 🎉🎉🎉 I was looking forward to your next stamping experience and I am so happy to see that you nailed it! And you got So Metal to work! I love the colors you chose for this mani. Both the shades and the stamping work perfectly. Gorgeous mani! Congratulations! 😃

Thanks, @Saradestin !  I thought of you when I was done.  If you had lived next door, I would have been over in a flash! 😄

@Titian06 😁🥰

testing