Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! 

First set of Valentine’s Day nails. It is a colour by CG I’ll have to google it because the sticker is missing. I think it’s the first time I have used it on my nails vs my toes and I am really loving it! 

AF809AD1-E469-4F5C-AC38-FC96211D603B.jpeg

That shade is gorgeous @ather! Perfect for Valentines! 💗💗💗

@Saradestin  I agree! Perfect 😍 

Looove this color on you @ather! It’s beautifully bright & cheerful. 😍 Berrilicious! I can see how it would make a fabulous pedicure color; so glad you brought this to your nails though. Gorge!! 

@itsfi  I agree!! I’m glad I tried it on my nails too. I have a few colours I only use on my toes but maybe I should try on my nails too!! 

Yes, yea, yes @ather! I know I get used to certain looks - for the longest time, I only wore neural, light colors on my nails and mostly reds or pinks on my toes with othe colors on some occasions, Then the lockdowns gave me opportunities to play more with my mani and well … 😝 We see where that’s gone! Hahaha! Definitely wear some of this colors on your nails - I think they’d look amazing. 😍 Your nails are a beautiful length and shape. 💅🏼 

@itsfi  thank you!! You’re tooo sweet! I actually need to take them down a bit. I can barley use my phone when they get too long!! 

Such a nice color @ather !

@Kim888  thank you! 

@ather I really like this shade too! I am painting my nails today and needed some Valentine's inspiration 💞

@Mellmars1185  oooo I can’t wait to see what you pick out! I need another inspiration too because I’ll have to redo before Valentine’s Day 

Very pretty, @ather ! 😍

@Titian06  Thank you!!

@ather 

That's a gorgeous purple 😍 Hooray for moving it up to your hands! 💜

@RGbrown  Thank you!! I need to move up more of my toe only colours to my hands! 

That's really pretty, @ather!

@CookieGirl1  Thank you! 

It's not quite 70% off, but BOGO polishes plus free brushes is a decent deal nonetheless! Code BG23 thru the 10th at Zoya 

Screenshot_20230204-105152.png

🙈🙈🙈🙈 This is so tempting!!! But I think I am going to resist and wait for a 70% off and get a bunch of polishes to make the shipping worth it 😜

@RGbrown  I'm tempted! 

3 Replies
testing