Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  I'm tempted! 

It's not up on Orly's site yet, but there's been a quiet new addition over at Ulta: Orly x NASA polish and strips 🚀

Screenshot_20230203-185956.png

@RGbrown I may be in the minority but I thought that the polishes themselves were ugly!

@CookieGirl1 

I'm so torn between "not my style" and "but that's a really neat collab" 🤔 The black holo looks fine to me, but I don't wear a ton of black and I've got at least one if not two or three close enough to it that I shouldn't grab that one. Warm reds aren't really my thing, so I doubt I have a dupe of that one...might get that one at some point as an "expand my horizons" polish. The gold ones can jump in a lake as far as I'm concerned though...I don't like gold enough to even consider either one of those. 

Such a cute theme @RGbrown! The nail stickers look very pretty

Soft purple skittle mix for today 💜

Both pics are close, but neither is perfect color wise 😐

IMG_20230203_133833751_HDR.jpg

Full sun shows the grey tones of the dustier shades, but I feel the colors are a touch washed out here

IMG_20230203_134200969.jpg

Shade brightens them up a bit, though perhaps pulls a touch bluer than real life, especially on the middle finger 

From pinky to thumb:

Morgan Taylor It's All About The Twill: mid toned dusty purple with pearl shimmer. Gorgeous color, easy two coater (possibly even a one coater if you are so inclined)

Orly November Fog: dusty lavender with a slight hint of pink. The first coat was sheer, nearly jelly like, but the second gave me nearly full opacity (three coats here because I nicked it, whoops, though I may have done three anyways because my nail line was still slightly visible)

Glisten Glow There's Snow Bunny Like You: clear light purple, not dusty at all. I don't generally buy creams from indies (pretty sure this is my first ever), but I've realized my light purple creams are actually fairly scant, especially ones that don't have a grey or dusty undertone, and this looked like it would fill that gap nicely. Super duper easy two coater, which is always impressive to me with pastels.

Cote No. 82: dusty lavender, slightly less pink than the Orly on my ring finger. Lovely color, terrible skinny brush with no replacement that I know of (Cupcake's cap will fit, but Cupcake's brush is too long, sigh). I am fairly certain (80% sure? Why can't I remember? 😂) that I got this down in two coats though, so it wasn't all bad. 

Zoya Nyx: soft purple Pixie with silver microglitter. Three coats for opacity, but they were easy peasy. 

@RGbrown Nyx is so gorgeous!  I love how you paired it so well with the other colors.

@CookieGirl1 

Nyx really is stunning 🤩 Thanks so much! 

@RGbrown  wow it’s crazy how the shade really brings out the colour better. It is so pretty. 

@ather 

It's amazing how different some polishes can look in different lighting (or conversely, how terrible my camera is 😂) Thanks so much! 

And, once again, you did it! You never fail to surprise us with your amazing manis @RGbrown ! Such gorgeous shades! I am leaning to these hues lately. My favorite... the Pixie, of course; matte + glitter + texture = Perfection! 

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! The Pixies are such a fun line 💜

I have added this one to my wish list @RGbrown 😁

My, my, my, @RGbrown, these are all gorgeous! I'm partial to the MT and Zoya polishes but they are all really spectacular! That silver microglitter with the soft purple is stuuuuuning! 💜

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I have no idea why it took me so long to acquire Nyx, I guess because I was anti light polishes for several years, but I'm happy I finally grabbed it! 💜

I've been looking at all of these colors, @RGbrown ...probably no surprise! 😁  They're all gorgeous! 💜💜💜

@Titian06 

No surprise at all! Any and all are worthy of checking out 💜

@RGbrown Beautiful lavender ombre mani! 💜

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown Ooh those are so pretty! I'm definitely adding a couple of those to my wish lists. 

@Samtian 

Yay, always happy to help enable! 😂

1 Reply
testing