Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! The Pixies are such a fun line 💜

I have added this one to my wish list @RGbrown 😁

My, my, my, @RGbrown, these are all gorgeous! I'm partial to the MT and Zoya polishes but they are all really spectacular! That silver microglitter with the soft purple is stuuuuuning! 💜

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I have no idea why it took me so long to acquire Nyx, I guess because I was anti light polishes for several years, but I'm happy I finally grabbed it! 💜

I've been looking at all of these colors, @RGbrown ...probably no surprise! 😁  They're all gorgeous! 💜💜💜

@Titian06 

No surprise at all! Any and all are worthy of checking out 💜

@RGbrown Beautiful lavender ombre mani! 💜

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown Ooh those are so pretty! I'm definitely adding a couple of those to my wish lists. 

@Samtian 

Yay, always happy to help enable! 😂

This is a beautiful mani @RGbrown 😍 

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown That's beautiful. I am suddenly wanting to paint my nails and use a glitter topper on my thumb now! 

@PrettyPaint 

Do it!! Never enough glitter 😂

Pretty @RGbrown ! It’s always fun when the glitter shades give a textured look !

@Kim888 

I love love love the texture of the Zoya Pixies, they're so fun to touch! 💖

New glue ons! These are Dashing Diva magic press I picked up at TJ Maxx. I haven’t used these before, but they are similar to the Impress brand that I usually use, except they seem generally a bit smaller and a tiny bit shorter. So, it was somewhat tougher to find a match for my middle fingers, and I’m not sure there’s a replacement if that one needs it sooner than the rest. I started with the pink shimmer accent nail and then added a leopard recently. They’ve been on for about 3 days and only had to replace one and all the others are secure. So far so good! 

26B3C425-2DDF-463B-87C6-5D705BF2F04A.jpeg7DB78949-0909-414B-AAD4-79AB988DB4E0.jpeg28BEECE8-2511-43A1-8EA0-08D4C9975720.jpeg

Lovely nails, this is a very easy to live with length 🙂 and nice choices on your accents too @sister13 

Very pretty 😍 

Thanks @CynthieLu ! I have a hard time with longer nails, so these are great for me! 

This is a beautiful set @sister13! 😍 The leopard accent nail adds a pizzazz to the mani 

Thank you! I liked these accents, too! @itsfi 

1 Reply
testing