Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Cissy63, that’s a pretty green. Congrats to your Eagles. 

@itsfi  Oh thank you.  I’m enjoying this color 💚

Congratulations @Cissy63!! Your Eagles are going to the Super Bowl!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

@Saradestin  Oh Thank you very much 🥰💚 We are very excited for this . 

@Cissy63  Ooooh, so pretty! 💙

@Shosh85  Thank you very much 😀

@Cissy63 

That's a gorgeous color 😍

@RGbrown  Thank you 😀

Gorgeous polish @Cissy63 ! 😍😍😍

@Saradestin  Thank you 😀

Very pretty, @Cissy63 ! 💙💙💙

@Titian06  Thank you 😀

Another Zoya sale. I'lll probably pass on this one, but if they have another 70% off sale I'll definitely go for it.😉

3908C43E-7F73-4BF4-9475-248FB9F3ACA0.jpeg

@Shosh85, I love Zoya polishes but having taken part in their 70% off sales, it’s hard to go for anything else. Not saying it hasn’t happened before but I’m going to try to wait for another 70% off sale. Another motivator to work my way through my stash. 😆 

I am also waiting for a 70% off sale @Shosh85 😁

@Saradestin 70% is hard to beat!

For me impossible @Shosh85! 😅 I have purchased polishes every single time they had a 70% off sale and it will continue to be that way 😁

Looks like Color Club is going to start their own customizable Nail Lab!

Screenshot_20230127-093819_Instagram.jpg

That’s so cool @CookieGirl1 😃

Somehow my green box has exploded over the last few months, overflowing into whichever other color boxes I can find room in. It's not a color I reach for very often, even though I like it, so how about a very random mix of some assorted greens for today? 💚

Right hand: I was going for a mix of dirty/dusty greens, but one kinda foiled my plans 😆

Black Dahlia Mystery (12, my number): golden green glitter with some holo glitter and a pinch of chrome flakies. Fantastically easy two coater. 

Zoya Tracie: dusty sage green with pearly shimmer, this one was a touch thin and needed three coats.

Zoya Apple: perhaps none of these really go together after all, but this feels like the outlier to me...it's a very bright green apple with gold shimmer (large shimmer, perhaps small flakies?). It looked like this in the bottle, but my swatch stick had turned a dirty gold with most of the green being muted. Dunno what happened there, but I redid my swatch stick and I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that a polish named Apple turned out this bright and crisp lol

Cirque Sticky Icky: super bright (neon?) dirty lime cream. Easy two coater, surprisingly enough...I fully expected three since it's got so much yellow to it.

IMG_20230127_115612338_HDR.jpg

Full sun

IMG_20230127_115634949.jpg

Indirect light

And my left hand, which is a bit more cohesive, ha!

ILNP Olive Grove: dark green jelly base with gold metallic flakies. Fantastic when you want dark, but not all dark. Easy two coater.

Zoya Mel: deep olive or army green cream; a great choice when you want "definitely dark green" but not so dark that it looks black in some lights. Easy two coater.

Night Owl Flesh Of A Zombie: deep green crelly with red/orange/green flakies, another easy two coater

IMG_20230127_115831304_HDR.jpg

Full sun

IMG_20230127_115852173.jpg

Indirect light 

@RGbrown  I am green with envy over these nails! 

1 Reply
testing