Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi you're getting so good at nail art!

Thank you @CookieGirl1! It’s definitely one of those things that I have to keep up with. The minute I go a few weeks without some sort of nail art, it’s all lost, so I’ve tried to have a bit of a rotation going on. Thankfully there are thousands of videos online to learn from.

@itsfi  How pretty and festive/sporty;) 

Aww, thanks so much, @heartsmyface! 😃 I love red polish ♥️ but I don’t really wear it much on my fingernails except during football season & LNY. I know, I know, what do I do then with all my red polishes?!! They were for my toesies pre-pandemic. Will have to start that back up again soon. 

@itsfi  This is beautiful. The foil finish on the red is stunning 😍.  I love the gold and your artwork with it. Hmmm🤔🤔, I may need to see what I have in my stash for this weekend, 💚🦅💚🦅. 😃

Thank you @Cissy63! Ohhh, do show your Eagles mani if you do one for the weekend. I had a green polish is the queue, but I would not be well received at my Dad’s place if I show up with that mani this weekend. 😆 

@itsfi  Oh I understand totally! I hope that I can do my nails.  It’s been so long.

This LNY mani is so pretty, @itsfi ! ❤💛💛  I love the gold on your index and middle fingers.  I don't think your mani would be as spectacular without the shiny gold on those fingers! 🤩

Aww, thank you @Titian06! I reach for silver more but in the spirit of LNY and the Niners, I went with the gold. I forget how pretty all the polishes are in this OPI x Hello Kitty holiday collection. 💅🏼 

This week I am wearing a simple mani, but so beautiful! After seeing this polish on @RGbrown‘s nails, I knew that I will have it in my collection as soon as there was a sale. And I didn’t need to wait for long! This one is the gorgeous Zoya Tamiah, described as a grape liquid jelly, infused with holographic sparkles. It has an intense pink/magenta shift. Truly gorgeous! 

I applied 4 thin coats, although it was fully opaque with three.

Direct sun light and blurry to see the holo glitterDirect sun light and blurry to see the holo glitterMagenta to purple/blue shiftMagenta to purple/blue shiftFlash photoFlash photoMagenta shift under direct sunMagenta shift under direct sunOvercast indoorsOvercast indoors

@Saradestin bring on the sparkle!

Totally @CookieGirl1 ! This polish is so sparkly!

@Saradestin  Oh gosh those nails are glorious!! I love that shade! 

Thank you so much @heartsmyface ! It is such a beautiful polish! 

@Saradestin  Oh, so beautiful! I've had this one in and out of my cart for awhile, but I'll definitely have to go for it at the next sale! 💜

You will love it @Shosh85 , specially at a sale price which will make it completely irresistible!

@Saradestin, simple and sensational! The purple jelly base is beautiful; the sparkles are gorgeous. This is such a fun and fabulous polish! 💜

It really is @itsfi ! I love it! 💜💜💜

@Saradestin 

Oh yay, nice to see it on someone else! 😍 Such a gorgeous polish!  💜

Thank you for enabling @RGbrown ! I love it! 

@Saradestin  This is absolutely stunning 💜💜

1 Reply
testing