Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Shosh85 - A panda plate?  I bet it's really cute!  Post picks when you use it! 🙂

@Titian06  I definitely will! I love pandas! 🐼

Woohoo @Shosh85!! Excited to see your panda mani. 🐼 I’m having a heck of a time picking up the stamp and will need to practice more. 

@itsfi - Welcome to the club! 🤣 

@Titian06 @itsfi  This is the plate I got:

Spoiler
EE0CFBB9-5760-487C-BFFE-B051D3653B01.jpeg

Still trying to figure out which ones to use!

Stamping isn't always successful for me either. I really have to be in the right mood/frame of mind to stamp. Sometimes though, and I'm sure you thought of this, it could just be the plate or the polish giving you issues. I know I've heard of some images on plates just not being etched in well enough and will not pick up no matter what you do. What brand of stamping plate do you have Fi?

@Shosh85, I have that panda stamping plate too! 🐼 We're twinning. 😊 I have stamping plates from a few different brands - most are from MoYou London or Maniology. I also have some from Kads, Nicole Diary and What's Up Nails, and a few plates that I'm not sure which brand it's from. 

@Titian06, it’s been years since I’ve done any stamping. I think I may have had beginners luck back then because I tried it again a few weeks ago and I couldn’t pick up the pattern on my stamper. Gonna have to retrain my brain on how to do it. And I will have to shop my stash for plates - a couple of years ago I purchased a bunch of stamping plates during a BF sale and I’m pretty sure I haven’t used up all those plates. Or even taken the backing off of some of them 😬 

OMG! Your bunnies are way too cute!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 You did an amazing job! Such lovely mani! ❤️

Thank you @Saradestin! My stubbornness is getting the better of me and I’m feeling determined to perfect a bunny design. 😝 

The bunnies are soooo good @itsfi they are not aliens at all, you did such a good job on your nail art ❤

Awww, thank you @CynthieLu! 🥰 You and everyone have been very kind. The LNY bunny’s cousin, the Easter bunny, may make a showing in the spring. 🐇 I have time to practice or to look for a bunny stamp in my stash of stamping plates I really should make use of. 😝 

The really are great @itsfi and so cute, Wonderful. I can't wait to maybe see thier cousins in the Easter season 😉💖

@itsfi  Oh you did a beautiful job. Love them 🥰

@Cissy63, thank you. I think it helps that they’re all poking out of different places - the whimsy distracts from their shape. 😆 I can say I tried. Lol.

@itsfi Beautiful LNY nails! 

@Mellmars1185, thank you. Next year’s animal is a dragon and I will not be drawing that free hand. 😝 

@itsfi ,

I can't wait to see your dragons!

@itsfi that gave me an idea...a dragon paitned across all 5 nails?

Ohhhhh, that sounds amazing @Mellmars1185, and creative! And FUN! 🐉 I don’t know if I can free hand it but may give that a try. I might have to start out on a  smaller scale, like 2 or 3 nails. If I can make it work, I’ll post and tag & credit you. I may even post it if it doesn’t work and get ideas from folks here. 

@itsfi Thanks! I figure that may be easier than a whole dragon on one nail? 🐉

@itsfi 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your bunnies are adorable! Definitely way better than I ever could have done ❣️🐇

testing