Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Received something interesting in my Zoya order today. 

Two copies of the brochure for the new Toasty collection.  I don't know if that was intentional or accidental. 

20230121_170913.jpg

A swatch card/plate of the new colors (same colors on both sides).  Bathroom lighting, no flash.  This is a very sturdy swatch plate; very surprised to receive this. 

20230121_170728.jpg

โ€ƒ

Thatโ€™s so cool @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The swatches look very different from the pictures of the bottles. Is it the lighting or they are really different?

@Titian06 

Oh wow, Zoya used to send out swatch plates with nearly every order I got, usually from whatever the newest collection was at the time, but it's been, gosh, a couple of years or more since I've seen one. Looks like they're starting them back up again...as someone who always tossed them, it feels wasteful, but I guess they have their reasons.

Flash Sale over at G&G, 25% off until 7pm Eastern today with code FLASH25!

Screenshot_20230121-130829.png

โ€ƒ

It is sad to say this but I am glad I missed it @RGbrown  ๐Ÿ˜… Less risk of falling into temptation 

@Saradestin 

I missed it as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ I decided I need to make a list of what polishes I already have now that I've purchased a few from them directly, so I didn't order dupes on accident, but didn't quite get around to it in time. Ah well, there will be something else, I feel like they do another sale in June or July I think...

I should create a calendar with your sales input to organize my yearly budget @RGbrown ๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin 

A polish sale calendar is equal parts brilliant and terrifying ๐Ÿ˜‚

DF104DBD-356D-436A-A9DC-57E453B5ADB6.jpegObsessed with my nails. Itโ€™s been awhile. Just told my guy โ€œbutterfliesโ€ and he made it happen lol

โ€ƒ

Holy moly those are incredible! @BeautyIsPassion 

@BeautyIsPassion, those are beautiful! Your nail guy is super talented and creative. 

@BeautyIsPassion  Holy cow, that's gorgeous! Your guy did an amazing job - I'd never want to take it off! ๐Ÿฆ‹

WOOOOW!!! Your guy is such an artist @BeautyIsPassion ! What a masterpiece! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ตโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

OMGosh, this is gorgeous, @BeautyIsPassion ! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’–

@BeautyIsPassion 

Wow, those are amazing ๐Ÿคฉ Your guy is incredibly talented! 

Those look STUNNING, @BeautyIsPassion.  I'd have a hard time not staring at them all day ๐Ÿ˜‚.

lol thank you! 

@RGbrown - Have you seen these Morgan Taylor "BareLuxury" items at Sally's?  Knowing your love for the brand, I thought I would bring it to your attention just in case.  I only access the site every couple of weeks and haven't noticed these products before. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

It's a four step hand and foot system.

Screenshot_20230119_160128.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_160220.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_160257.jpg

@Titian06 

I have seen those before! Never tried one, though it reminds me I have some little pods from Zoya for their similar line that I should pull out and use at some point. I have one of those foot spa thingies for a nice soak, but never think to pull it out (it's a bulky beast and lives under my bed lol). It's about time to change my pedi polish anyways, maybe I'll do the full spa experience soon! 

Thatโ€™s so cool @Titian06 I am curious ๐Ÿค”

beautiful nails, thanks for sharing your experience.

testing