Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi @Titian06 😅😅🙈🙈

There is one more sale going on at moyoulondon dot com. They have Christmas stamping plates and a couple polishes at 70% off.

I should not get anything but it is so tempting! I have purchased a few plates from them during BF sale, but I have not tried them, so I don’t know how good they are.

E74DA3B0-4B5C-4522-B49C-B66D13EAAF8D.jpeg

Reached for this Dior Rosewood Rose shade for a dinner I'm attending tonight. Rosewood is a color family I gravitate towards a lot, and especially so this year, but mainly in the makeup arena. Saw this one a couple of months ago and thought I should add a rosewood shade to my nail collection. 😉 Two coats, surprisingly easy to apply. The brush is in between the wider Zoya brushes I love and the thin skinny ones that make application more challenging, leaning more towards a wider size.

Dior RosewoodRose 2.jpg

Dior RosewoodRose 1.jpg

This is one of my more pricey polishes, but I like the color a lot and am happy I decided to pick it up. I just need to use it more. Hmmm..., I feel like I've said that before ... 😂

@itsfi  Oh, that's lovely! Rosewood's a reliable beauty in pretty much any medium. 

This reminds me that, once upon a time, I considered buying a Chanel nail polish using Ulta points. I still haven't done that... note to self. 😄 

Agreed @WinglessOne, love rosewood shades and it's fun to see different brands interpretation of the color. 😍 

Ohhhh, a Chanel polish and Ulta points? That sounds like a winning pair to me! Doooo it ❣️❣️ At least have a polish in the cart, WinglessOne - you know, just to be prepared!! 🛒

This is a classy look 🎩  @itsfi very lovely and perfect for a nice dinner 🍽 😀  have fun!

Thank you @CynthieLu! Pulling out this polish was another reminder that I have so many polishes to work my way through still. 😁

@itsfi 

Ooohhh fancy! And such a pretty color, excellent choice! ❣️

Thank you @RGbrown! 😊 I *may* try stamping with it. I mean, why not?! It’s not like I’m going to go through the bottle anytime soon. 😆 

@itsfi  That's such a great color! This is the shade I always gravitate toward when buying polishes - it's just a great everyday, but classy kinda shade 😃👌 I've never tried a Dior polish though - so luxe! 😍

Thank you @Shosh85! 😊 I’m kinda surprised I don’t have similar shades to this in polishes. 😆 My lippie stash has got to have a bunch in this color family that only I and few other BICers can see the differences in. Hahaha! 

@itsfi That color is stunning!

Thank you @Samtian! I can say that I didn’t already have a polish that was similar to this one. I can’t say that about lipsticks and lip glosses though. 🤣 

Beautiful polish @itsfi ! That shade is so versatile. I don’t have any high end polish, I am too cheap for that 😅 But who knows, maybe I find an amazing deal some day, as @RGbrown recently did with that gorgeous Jimmy Choo polish, and I cannot resist. 

Thank you! Deals abound @Saradestin, especially this time of year. I haven’t checked out the TJ Maxx / Marshall’s closest to me but some of their stores seem to be carrying a good stock of nail polishes. 

@itsfi  This is such a beautiful colour. I can see why you had to pick it up! It is perfect for fall and winter. I think it’s also great to have a few higher end brands in your collection because it just makes you feel extra special when you use them!!! I hope your dinner was wonderful!

Thank you @ather! 😊 This will be a color that gets a lot of wear 💅🏼, or it can if I stay on top of remembering to use it and not her distracted by other polish shades. 😆 

What a lovely color, @itsfi !  It looks wonderful on you! 🥰  I've noticed your tendencies toward rosewood...and there's nothing wrong with that!  You should buy and wear colors you like. 😘

Thank you @Titian06! I'm definitely a creature of habit! Hahaha! Maybe it's just me, but I can get fixated on a color and then before you know it "huh, how'd I get so many ____ <<insert a color, any color at this point really! ha!>> polishes?!👀😲😅 Greens and browns were the colors for October and November, reds and purples always seem to be in season for me. I'll have to find some time to put my head down and figure out some mani's to work on to make my way through some nail hauls. 💅

Just had my nails done Saturday. Ready for the holidays. 😊

A25B64BD-5B24-422E-9839-692B37983961.jpeg

there are so cute @impasto ! Happy holidays!

testing