Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you for sharing @Titian06 ! I am so tempted but I am resisting strong! 💪 You will see why, probably today, both here and in the December hauls thread 🙈

"You will see why, probably today..." 

I'm ready @Saradestin! Gonna make us all some popcorn to enjoy the haul show. You like butter on your popcorn @Titian06?!

Popcorn gif.gif

@itsfi - 🤣  Yes, please!

@itsfi @Titian06 😅😅🙈🙈

There is one more sale going on at moyoulondon dot com. They have Christmas stamping plates and a couple polishes at 70% off.

I should not get anything but it is so tempting! I have purchased a few plates from them during BF sale, but I have not tried them, so I don’t know how good they are.

E74DA3B0-4B5C-4522-B49C-B66D13EAAF8D.jpeg

Reached for this Dior Rosewood Rose shade for a dinner I'm attending tonight. Rosewood is a color family I gravitate towards a lot, and especially so this year, but mainly in the makeup arena. Saw this one a couple of months ago and thought I should add a rosewood shade to my nail collection. 😉 Two coats, surprisingly easy to apply. The brush is in between the wider Zoya brushes I love and the thin skinny ones that make application more challenging, leaning more towards a wider size.

Dior RosewoodRose 2.jpg

Dior RosewoodRose 1.jpg

This is one of my more pricey polishes, but I like the color a lot and am happy I decided to pick it up. I just need to use it more. Hmmm..., I feel like I've said that before ... 😂

@itsfi  Oh, that's lovely! Rosewood's a reliable beauty in pretty much any medium. 

This reminds me that, once upon a time, I considered buying a Chanel nail polish using Ulta points. I still haven't done that... note to self. 😄 

Agreed @WinglessOne, love rosewood shades and it's fun to see different brands interpretation of the color. 😍 

Ohhhh, a Chanel polish and Ulta points? That sounds like a winning pair to me! Doooo it ❣️❣️ At least have a polish in the cart, WinglessOne - you know, just to be prepared!! 🛒

This is a classy look 🎩  @itsfi very lovely and perfect for a nice dinner 🍽 😀  have fun!

Thank you @CynthieLu! Pulling out this polish was another reminder that I have so many polishes to work my way through still. 😁

@itsfi 

Ooohhh fancy! And such a pretty color, excellent choice! ❣️

Thank you @RGbrown! 😊 I *may* try stamping with it. I mean, why not?! It’s not like I’m going to go through the bottle anytime soon. 😆 

@itsfi  That's such a great color! This is the shade I always gravitate toward when buying polishes - it's just a great everyday, but classy kinda shade 😃👌 I've never tried a Dior polish though - so luxe! 😍

Thank you @Shosh85! 😊 I’m kinda surprised I don’t have similar shades to this in polishes. 😆 My lippie stash has got to have a bunch in this color family that only I and few other BICers can see the differences in. Hahaha! 

@itsfi That color is stunning!

Thank you @Samtian! I can say that I didn’t already have a polish that was similar to this one. I can’t say that about lipsticks and lip glosses though. 🤣 

Beautiful polish @itsfi ! That shade is so versatile. I don’t have any high end polish, I am too cheap for that 😅 But who knows, maybe I find an amazing deal some day, as @RGbrown recently did with that gorgeous Jimmy Choo polish, and I cannot resist. 

Thank you! Deals abound @Saradestin, especially this time of year. I haven’t checked out the TJ Maxx / Marshall’s closest to me but some of their stores seem to be carrying a good stock of nail polishes. 

@itsfi  This is such a beautiful colour. I can see why you had to pick it up! It is perfect for fall and winter. I think it’s also great to have a few higher end brands in your collection because it just makes you feel extra special when you use them!!! I hope your dinner was wonderful!

Thank you @ather! 😊 This will be a color that gets a lot of wear 💅🏼, or it can if I stay on top of remembering to use it and not her distracted by other polish shades. 😆 

What a lovely color, @itsfi !  It looks wonderful on you! 🥰  I've noticed your tendencies toward rosewood...and there's nothing wrong with that!  You should buy and wear colors you like. 😘

testing