Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @Shosh85! 😊 I’m kinda surprised I don’t have similar shades to this in polishes. 😆 My lippie stash has got to have a bunch in this color family that only I and few other BICers can see the differences in. Hahaha! 

@itsfi That color is stunning!

Thank you @Samtian! I can say that I didn’t already have a polish that was similar to this one. I can’t say that about lipsticks and lip glosses though. 🤣 

Beautiful polish @itsfi ! That shade is so versatile. I don’t have any high end polish, I am too cheap for that 😅 But who knows, maybe I find an amazing deal some day, as @RGbrown recently did with that gorgeous Jimmy Choo polish, and I cannot resist. 

Thank you! Deals abound @Saradestin, especially this time of year. I haven’t checked out the TJ Maxx / Marshall’s closest to me but some of their stores seem to be carrying a good stock of nail polishes. 

@itsfi  This is such a beautiful colour. I can see why you had to pick it up! It is perfect for fall and winter. I think it’s also great to have a few higher end brands in your collection because it just makes you feel extra special when you use them!!! I hope your dinner was wonderful!

Thank you @ather! 😊 This will be a color that gets a lot of wear 💅🏼, or it can if I stay on top of remembering to use it and not her distracted by other polish shades. 😆 

What a lovely color, @itsfi !  It looks wonderful on you! 🥰  I've noticed your tendencies toward rosewood...and there's nothing wrong with that!  You should buy and wear colors you like. 😘

Thank you @Titian06! I'm definitely a creature of habit! Hahaha! Maybe it's just me, but I can get fixated on a color and then before you know it "huh, how'd I get so many ____ <<insert a color, any color at this point really! ha!>> polishes?!👀😲😅 Greens and browns were the colors for October and November, reds and purples always seem to be in season for me. I'll have to find some time to put my head down and figure out some mani's to work on to make my way through some nail hauls. 💅

Just had my nails done Saturday. Ready for the holidays. 😊

A25B64BD-5B24-422E-9839-692B37983961.jpeg

there are so cute @impasto ! Happy holidays!

@impasto Those are awesome!!

@impasto  Perfect holiday nails!

Thanks everyone! I truly love them! 

Ooh my gosh @impasto these are sooo awesome! 💚💚❤ I'm in love with your holiday mani!

@impasto  I love the cable sweater and ornaments/lights-reminiscent design! 

@impasto  I love them! Just looking at them gets me into the holiday spirit! Beautiful job! ❤️💚🎄

@impasto, your mani is amazing! 😍 The candy cane, sweater and star designs are really standing out to me. Loving the designs and colors on your nails - it's so festive! Perfect for the season! 💞 I know it'll be hard to choose, but do you have a favorite(s) from nail design from this fabulous set?

That’s tough! I really like the candy cane and sweater!!

Pretty @impasto ! I like the candy cane one best ! 

Your mani is great, @impasto !  A little of everything. 🥰

18 Replies
testing