Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Tina30219 

Gorgeous! Red sparkle is always a great choice! ๐Ÿ’–

@RGbrown   I agree.

Very pretty, @Tina30219 ! โคโœจโค

@Titian06   Thank you 

I finally picked up some swatch stick and had myself a little swatch party. I may die from the fumes but at lease it was fun. I only swatched my more special shades, no cremes. I need some sticks left over for when all my new goodies come in ๐Ÿ˜‰

8DCC7384-B39A-48E6-9A6A-A47098BFBBD8.jpeg

Thats impressive @makeitup305 you did all of those at once ๐Ÿคฉ wow! 

Thatโ€™s awesome @makeitup305 ! Better to get that job done now, than when your collection gets too big (when you receive your sale hauls ๐Ÿ˜)

@Saradestin Yes, I figured I should get started before they arrived. They shipped already! Sometimes I just canโ€™t make a decision and these might help me out. Iโ€™ll probably be doing swatches of the new ones as soon as they arrive.

@makeitup305 

Oh yay, swatch sticks are fun to make (to me at least, maybe I'm weird lol) and provide endless entertainment for flipping through later. Congrats on getting them done!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

@RGbrown I liked making them. Iโ€™m definitely going to be oooing and ahhhing over them later. I have swatch parties with eyeshadows, too. I love looking at sparkles in all their forms.

Good for you, @makeitup305 !  Maybe this will inspire me to do mine! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Titian06 I enjoyed it. I had some Netflix playing and did 10 at a time so that I could just do the second coat after the last one. I added an asterisk to the ones that needed a third. 

This is Black Dahlia Lacquer, Mystery.  My guess is it's Peach Crocus.  I am in L-U-V with this color! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿงก๐ŸŠ  Easy two coater.

Indoor in my office.

20221128_112439.jpg

โ€ƒ

Indoor in my office.

20221128_112446.jpg

โ€ƒ

@Titian06, the pinky peach hue is very pretty. ๐Ÿคฉ

Thanks, @itsfi ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Great color @Titian06 

Thanks, @makeitup305 ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

@Titian06 

Fabulous! Love the peachy coral shade, and that it's bright enough to pop a little without being overbearing โฃ๏ธ

Thanks, @RGbrown !  It's my nude nails, but better. ๐Ÿ˜

That's a nice, everyday type of go-to shade, @Titian06.  I haven't tried any Black Dahlia polishes but I actually just got their Longwear Peel-Off Basecoat in the mail yesterday and I'm excited to play with that under some of my chunky glitter polishes.

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 !  I hope you like the peel-off base coat. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

testing