Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown Flash reflective is definitely trending along with magnetics I think. I have 3 reflective but I think a topper would be so cool. I have to look for that WUN next time at the mall.

Wow @RGbrown ! It seems impossible that only three polishes were able to create your mani! Gorgeous! Take Fountain is my favorite, but with my love for everything glittery, there are no surprises there. 

@Saradestin 

I don't have nearly the eye for layering that @WinglessOne does, but it's so much fun to see how many looks you can get from a few combos! 💜

@WinglessOne layering combos are out of this world, @RGbrown , that’s a true statement!

OMGosh, @RGbrown !  These colors individually are awesome, but sandwiched on one hand and topped on the other, they are stunning! 💜💜  

@Titian06 

It's amazing how much some of these changed with the various combos! it's hard to believe all of this is only three polishes 💖

New deal drop at Orly!

orlybeauty dot com/pages/deal-drops-2022

It's a nice set if you have been contemplating a load of the Lisa Frank stuff (which is normally excluded from their sales)!

orly lisa frank deal drop.png

I am definitely done @RGbrown , so no more sales for me 😁

@Saradestin 

I too am definitely done (for now...no guarantees how long "now" lasts though 🤣)

421B5F40-0068-4507-9702-33FF4022BB74.jpeg

Here is my new manicure as of today and I love it it is a gel manicure using gelish and the red polish is a brand I bought off Amazon gel also and I love it.

Very lovely @Tina30219 this sparkly red is perfect for the season 😄

Red and sparkle is a perfect pairing everyday @Tina30219 and especially this time of year. Loving the combination here! It’s so festive and fabulous. 😍

Such a beautiful red and so festive! I love it @Tina30219 ! 😍

@Tina30219 

Gorgeous! Red sparkle is always a great choice! 💖

@RGbrown   I agree.

Very pretty, @Tina30219 ! ❤

@Titian06   Thank you 

I finally picked up some swatch stick and had myself a little swatch party. I may die from the fumes but at lease it was fun. I only swatched my more special shades, no cremes. I need some sticks left over for when all my new goodies come in 😉

8DCC7384-B39A-48E6-9A6A-A47098BFBBD8.jpeg

Thats impressive @makeitup305 you did all of those at once 🤩 wow! 

That’s awesome @makeitup305 ! Better to get that job done now, than when your collection gets too big (when you receive your sale hauls 😁)

@Saradestin Yes, I figured I should get started before they arrived. They shipped already! Sometimes I just can’t make a decision and these might help me out. I’ll probably be doing swatches of the new ones as soon as they arrive.

1 Reply
testing