Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Gorgeous mani @bownarrow ! Super trendy with the pearly finish!

Beautiful mani, @bownarrow ! 💖💖💖

Gorgeous nails @bownarrow ! 😍

It seems that today is “nail day”, with so many new manis in this thread! 😁 And of course, I couldn’t be less, and after ruining my polish rough-gardening (even with globes), I didn’t have other choice. But with so many new options to play with, I was not mad at it either. 

I went for a simple but beautiful mani using three coats of Mooncat Smokescreen, a gorgeous magnetic blueish gray polish with pink magnetic particles that shift to copper to green. These were unexpected shifts that I really like. 

In the shade, the blueish gray turns more greenish. 

I find the pictures of this polish posted in their website quite accurate.

Direct sunDirect sunDirect sun. This is my favorite shift.Direct sun. This is my favorite shift.Direct sun, yellow coppery shiftDirect sun, yellow coppery shiftDirect sun green shiftDirect sun green shiftHere the shift is almost peachyHere the shift is almost peachyInterior shade, looking more greenishInterior shade, looking more greenishInterior flashInterior flash

Ahhh!!! The shifts are mesmerizing @Saradestin! They all look fantastic against that petty base color. 😍

Thank you so much @itsfi ! I am loving this polish so much!

All those different shifts in colours are sooo impressive! 👌 🤩 This polish is a keeper for sure @Saradestin 

Isn’t it beautiful @CynthieLu? 😍😍

Omg yes! 💖 @Saradestin 

I love how you captured it in different lighting, @Saradestin .

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1 ! I needed to take all those pictures to show the polish’s different faces! 😁

@Saradestin Rightfully so!  It needs its moment(s) in the limelight.

@Saradestin 

Ahhhhh, this is stunning! 😍

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! This polish is so beautiful and it looks true to picture, I have not enhanced the colors.

Wow @Saradestin ! That is such a unique polish! Mooncat does really fun shades from what I've tried.

These are my first Mooncat polishes and so far I am very pleased @makeitup305 ! 😃

@Saradestin I ended up looking at their website late at night and you know how that goes… no sale and I still ended up with 8 polishes.

😅 Their polishes are hard to resist from @makeitup305 ! Looking forward to seeing which ones you got! 😃

@Saradestin which one’s your favorite so far? Did you have an easy time using the magnet? I bought some but have never used one before.

@makeitup305 So far I have only used two and it is difficult to choose a favorite because they are so different. I have used Raven (matte) and Smokescreen (magnetic) If I had to choose one, I would probably go with Smokescreen because I love the gray/pink combo but Raven is so pretty!. The magnet worked perfectly and much better than my temporary DIY tool. 

I still have other two other Mooncat polishes to try and I will be able to tell how much I like them after testing how they perform. In the bottle they look gorgeous!

Wow, amazing color and shifts, @Saradestin !  I love gray/black and pink together so this is a really great polish! 🖤💖🖤💖

4 Replies
testing