Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks, @Saradestin ! 🧡🧡🧡

It's so pretty and jelly like @Titian06 🤩 I love it too!

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! 🧡🧡🧡

A few Cyber Monday deal for those of you that are not fully shopped out yet (anyone? 😅)

Screenshot_20221128-105647.png

Butter is up on GMAdeals, today only

Screenshot_20221128-113712.png

What's Up has 50% all house brand items, no exclusions, thru tomorrow. If I wasn't shopped out, I'd consider their eye brush set 🤩

Screenshot_20221128-114001.png

Orly is offering 50% for text subscribers

Screenshot_20221128-114318.png

Black Dahlia has 30% off sitewide, free polish of your choice at $35, free cuticle oil at $75, and my fave part, their mystery bags are back! $14 for 4 x 8mL or $21 for 4 x 15mL after discount. Plus they still have all of their BF specials up for purchase as well. I might have slipped and fallen on my keyboard just right last night and accidentally placed an order 😋

@RGbrown I’m glad I didn’t see this poster in time, it would have been dangerous! I had to hold myself back from buying the Clionadh magnetic polish set, even though they’re not on sale.

@makeitup305 

Have you tried any of their polish before? I just can't bring myself to pay their shipping, so I've never seriously looked at them, but they came to PPU a couple of months and I will probably pick one up someday if I see something that catches my fancy.

@RGbrown I haven’t. Their shipping is hard to swallow. I’ve only ordered shadows from them before and that was only 1x. I was tempted since it was their sale but ended up passing. I saw that hey had one or two shades available now on PPU but I’ve never ordered from there either. Another brand I was interested in trying was Holo Taco but idk I think her shades are boring compare to the ones I’ve bought from ILNP and Mooncat.  

@makeitup305 

PPU is a blast, definitely give them a gander at some point (previews for the event opening Friday are up, so now's a great time)! Shipping is never free, but it has always been reasonable, much better than Clionadh's direct rates, and the ability to look though soooo many brands for one shipping fee is really nice.

I've never bought from Holo Taco either. I picked up 3 used ones in a destash sale, and they are fine, but overall her catalog looks to me a lot like it does to you...it's pretty basic. I'm sure she wanted to build a good selection of the simpler polishes, but I keep waiting for her to do something a bit more unique, and it never materializes. One of her LE polishes (a birthday polish maybe, I don't recall the occasion now), Existential Crisis, is complex and simply stunning, and I so wish she'd do more like that, but nope, just more of the same for the most part. I'm happy she's doing well, but there's not much there for me. And that's ok too...not everything has to be all about me and what I want 😂

I would eventually like to get Everything Taco, but I'm not paying $7 shipping for one $13 polish, so maybe I'll luck out and find it in another destash sale down the road...it's not like I'm hurting for other toppers in the mean time lol

@RGbrown It seems so weird to me that HT is so basic. Christine’s collection is humongous and she has so many different indie polish brands. I wish it was more of a trendsetting brand. I wanted to try her peel off base coat and I was looking for enough products to interest me for free shipping and the most I got was a clean up brush and the polish mat. I ended up skipping it. 

@RGbrown I'm happy to hear of someone else who placed an order last night somewhere!  I, uh, fell asleep laying in bed with my phone in my hand last night and woke up to find a polish order confirmation.  Funny how that happened...

@CookieGirl1 

That's some serious muscle memory there; sleep shopping sounds dangerous! 🤣🤣

@RGbrown I guess there are worse things, lol.

Why @RGbrown , why?????? 🙈 I might have slipped and fallen on my keyboard right now and placed an order at Whats Up..... 😄 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Saradestin 

Yikes, slips and falls are no joke, this seems to be a bad day for them! 🤣🤣🤣 I hope the damage wasn't too brutal 😋

No @RGbrown , it was just 4 stamping plates so it was nit even $20 with shipping and taxes. But now for sure I have everything I want for a looooooong time!

@Saradestin 

Oh, four plates isn't bad at all, yay for restraint! I hope you love them! ❣️

I’m sure I will @RGbrown ! 

6C013B14-D8A2-435D-ADDD-CC5EFB658D8D.jpeg

Beautiful mani @bownarrow. Love how the polish glimmers in the sunlight. 🤩

🤩 those are lovely nails @bownarrow 

Very classic, @bownarrow, and I like your nail shape.

7 Replies
testing