Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I can't see any dryness @ather just a lovely polish on your pretty hand 💖 that shade is cute with the sparkley topper, it's a fun one 😁

But yes dry months, you have to keep up with the hydrating and moisturizing, or it sneaks up on you 

@CynthieLu  Thank you!! So kind! I’ve been better at night with adding my cuticle oil! 

@ather  It’s a beautiful mani.  Pretty festive colors for this season 🎄

@Cissy63  Thanks! My next mani will be green! Then bright yellow for when I head south! 

You have beautiful hands @ather , and that mani is so cute! The topper added that festive touch so perfect for this time of the year! 😍

@Saradestin  Thanks hun!! I just need to remember my nail care more! 

Lovely color and topper, @ather ! 😍  My hands get extremely dry during the winter.  It's hard to keep up with hand care with all the hand washing (even before COVID)! 😄

@Titian06  I agree. I normally put cuticle oil on before bed but I’ve been slacking lately 🙃

Pink and sparkle @ather? What’s not to love?!! They make a beautiful pairing. 

I definitely have to remember to keep up with my hand care this time of year. 

@itsfi  I agree. Can’t go wrong with pink and sparkles! 

I have been so busy lately I’ve been slacking on hand care. I normally use cream at work but I’ve been too busy to even sink my water or eat a snack 😂

@ather 

Love the soft pink with a touch of sparkle! 

@RGbrown  Thanks!! I had something different in mind but didn’t work out. 

Super cute and festive @ather 

@makeitup305  Thank you! 

Post-Thanksgiving mani

Homei Nails.jpg

Homei Nails 2.jpg

Homei is a Taiwanese brand. I don't see many Taiwanese beauty products, let alone nail polish, so that was my justification for picking up this polish. That and I liked the color. The shade is Burnt Sienna and is described as an "earthy umber pink red". This is marketed as a polish to wear to give your nails a break between gel manicures. I don't do gel mani's so I'm not sure about that. The color shows up more pinky red than earthy umber in real life, but that's all good; I like reds. Two coats on all but the index and pinky; the pinky has one coat and the index three. First layer goes on pretty sheer.

I liked the polish enough to go back to the store but they had sold out of the other shades (there were maybe 3 other shades). One would think I should have taken it to mean that I only needed this one shade. Instead, I searched for it online and found the direct site. This was prior to my attempt at a very low buy with polishes. There *may* be more polishes en route. 😇 

@CookieGirl1, I think you may have asked about this polish on the hauls thread (if not, oops; sorry). 

I never heard about this brand @itsfi , but this polish is gorgeous! Thank you so much for showing us how one, two and three coats look. It is beautiful any way!

I hadn’t heard of them until I saw a display in the boutique store @Saradestin. Excited to see how the other polishes turn out. 

Pretty color, @itsfi ! 😍  I look forward to what you think after you try other colors. 😉

@Titian06, thank you. There’s a limited range in this collection but they all look pretty.

@itsfi thanks for remembering!  I was definitely intrigued by the brand.

@CookieGirl1, so far so good with the brand. I picked up one of their gel polishes and another from this line. 

1 Reply
testing