Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

It's ok to be glitter obsessed 😄 The bright copper tone to that one is stunning!

@RGbrown  Oh wow. Lovely I Speak Glitter and Get Your Glitter On are my favs .  Thanks for showing them😀

@Cissy63 

Those are fabulous choices! Thanks so much! ❤️💚

Ahhhh, glitter!! 😍 These look amazing @RGbrownI Speak Glitter is really speaking to me. Gorgeous. It would be fun to play around to see how all these sparklers would look under a different base color. I think these would dazzle paired with so many different shades. ♥️

@itsfi 

Sets like this almost make me wish my collection were smaller, just so I could have a little more time to really play with mixing and matching base colors and toppers to explore the possibilities a little deeper! I am going to try and keep these in mind as holiday toppers though, and try to remember to add at least a couple to some festive manis 🎄

I did these the other day but didn’t like the combo so they came off the next day.

20221117_140502.jpg

Currently wearing ILNP Gaia, the flakie version that was discontinued. I should’ve used a base coat since 3 coats is still not enough coverage but I still like it.

E70593D4-DD59-4733-868F-D59E42F860BC.jpeg48957102-F3C8-4CC7-8816-C914FFDEB938.jpegE6E43D60-E6FB-43AB-A149-0AC697FCB6A5.jpeg

It's pretty, but not for your taste @makeitup305 I don't do my nails for work reasons but love watching all of your experiments with color 🥰 

@makeitup305  Both are pretty.  This green is a beautiful green 💚

@Cissy63 I really enjoy both. Green forever! 💚

I like both manis @makeitup305 , but I understand not being convinced with how your plan came out. These things happen. The good thing is that it has an easy fix.😁

I don’t have a very creative mind so I struggle thinking how to combine my polishes. I am better at copying 🤪

Gaia is spectacular! 😵😵😵

@Saradestin I think the issue was that the gold was too warm compared to that green so it was clashing too much for my taste. Gaia is a lot of fun, I love the bright chartreuse shifting to the teal, it's so unique.

@makeitup305 

I think the first set is a fab holiday combo, but I totally understand the "nope, it's gotta go" reaction...sometimes something just doesn't speak to you like you thought it would 🙁 Gaia is a gorgeous rebound mani though! 💙💚

@RGbrown rebound mani! I love that haha

Love the color shift of Gaia, @makeitup305 !  I think the black and gold would be great for New Year's Eve! 🎉🍾🥂

@Titian06 in person it's a combination between pewter and green. I think if I pair it with a silver or a more cool toned gold it'll be more to my taste.

@makeitup305 - Now I understand! 😄

@makeitup305, ILNP makes such great polishes. Love the greens and blues in Gaia.

@itsfi They really do. They can be a little annoying because they apply so thin sometimes but they dry down quickly and are easy to build up (from the ones I've tried) so it makes up for it.

I have had darker nails for over a month now. I needed a lighter shade! This one is by ASP and is called Pink Sweetness and I topped it with a colour called Studio 54. 

C8206376-38D3-415E-B3AB-EF47F69872D5.jpeg

 Don’t mind my dry hands. It’s so dry right now! 

I can't see any dryness @ather just a lovely polish on your pretty hand 💖 that shade is cute with the sparkley topper, it's a fun one 😁

But yes dry months, you have to keep up with the hydrating and moisturizing, or it sneaks up on you 

@CynthieLu  Thank you!! So kind! I’ve been better at night with adding my cuticle oil! 

12 Replies
testing