Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin @itsfi - As much as I love purples, my eyes go to warm tones before cool tones. 😱

Lovely Thanksgiving mani, @RGbrown ! 🧡🍁🍂

Again, another gorgeous color combination! Beautiful Thanksgiving mani @RGbrown ! So sad that Kelly’s Emerald doesn’t work well, with the interesting flakies falling to the bottom. It’s funny that they sent you another one without responding your question. Customer service clearly doesn’t have access to the actual polishes to check them, and they just processed a replacement just in case.

That gold topper really elevated your mani to a festive level! 😍

25C3E41B-F7CD-496B-AD04-EBED8206181F.jpeg

French tip with the hailey Bieber (glazed donut) chrome on top #nails #chrome #opi

@allieoxner  This is gorgeous 😀.  What a terrific look!!

That looks so chic, @allieoxner.

@allieoxner  So beautiful! 🤍🤍

@allieoxner, this is beautiful! 😍 I love how the chrome glaze adds a beautiful glow and modern twist to a classic French mani. 

@allieoxner 

Gorgeous! Welcome! ❣️

Beautiful hands, nails and glazed donut French mani @allieoxner !!

Beautiful, @allieoxner ! 🥰

It was time for another mani and to start using some of the products I purchased in these past sales.

From Zoya’s Trio Bundle Sale: Luxury Estate Trio

- Soleil: described as a warm sparkling cider metallic.

- Tasha: described as a sensual brunette brown metallic.

I also used Nails Inc. in Fearless Female, a beautiful military green.

All these polishes stamped quite well.

From Whats Up Beauty “free stamper with your purchase” deal, I used Kads Nature 064 stamping plate and the free stamper it came with (I got a couple more Kads plates as well)

I took the picture in the shade (with indirect artificial light), because in the light the stamping was barely visible. I ruined my left hand thumb 😅

Some day in the future, I will try reverse stamping with these beautiful leaves.

73342BA1-156B-4216-9ACF-968EC33B2BBB.jpeg9AC32D4C-3B3B-413C-90B3-DDF328402216.jpeg

@Saradestin  What a wonderful job stamping.  And the base colors are beautiful.  Such beautiful gorgeous autumn mani😀

Thank you so much, sweet @Cissy63 ! 🤗🤗 I will keep stamping because I am loving it so much! 

@Saradestin  Holy cow, look at you go! 😍 These are gorgeous! You did an amazing job! 🤎💛💚

Thank you so much @Shosh85 ! One step at a time! 

Eeeee! These are so fabulous @Saradestin in the pictures the stamping looks so good 🤩 great fall mani 🧡

Thank you so much @CynthieLu ! These are the colors of Florida fall, quite boring compared to the amazing colors up north.

I think when we see something all the time we get used to it lol.  I bet Florida is beautiful in the fall,  if it's anything like that mani it's lovely 💚💛🤎 @Saradestin 

@Saradestin I just had a jaw-drop moment looking at your mani.  That's GORGEOUS!!!!!

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1 ! 🤗 

1 Reply
testing