Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

Holy cow, 50 years is amazing! 

I know!! Amazing and impressive @RGbrown! I forgot to mention that Mrs. B had blue polish on her toesies because, as she put it "what other color would I wear?!" Indeed, Mrs. B; indeed! 

Both colors are gorgeous, @itsfi ! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’™  Nothing wrong with emulating a pretty blue sky in the fall...wink, wink, nudge, nudge...๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @Titian06! I've had a hard time finding a pretty pale blue that I like; most have been on the chalky side when applied but these two are excellent and just what I've been looking for! A reminder that shopping my stash has its rewards! ๐Ÿ’™

This is my Thanksgiving mani.

Thumb:  Zoya Honey.  A streaky yellow that highlighted the ridges in my nails.  The second coat smoothed out a lot of the streaks and and some of the ridges.  The top coat took care of the rest of the ridges.

Index & ring:  Zoya Cory.  A lovely spiced pumpkin.  Easy two coater.

Middle & pinky:  Zoya Jackie.  A gorgeous brick red.  Easy two coater.

Outdoors direct sun.

20221123_123022.jpg

โ€ƒ

Outdoors direct sun.

20221123_123031.jpg

โ€ƒ

In the garage with door up.

20221123_123151.jpg

โ€ƒ

In the garage with door up.

20221123_123405.jpg

โ€ƒ

@Titian06  Such beautiful colors for this time of year ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Thanks, @Cissy63 ! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก

@Titian06  Beautiful colors! Definitely perfect for Thanksgiving/Fall! ๐Ÿ

Thanks, @Shosh85 ! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก

Love those beautiful polishes @Titian06 they are so vibrant and shiny ๐Ÿ˜ โœจ๏ธ  just right for Thanksgiving ๐Ÿงก

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Perfect colors for the occasion, @Titian06.

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

@Titian06  Ooo such a beautiful mani!

Thanks, @ather ! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก

So beautiful @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love warm tones and I also got those three shades. I was thinking on using them today or tomorrow. Very appropriate! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks, @Saradestin !  Ooooo, I can't wait to see these colors on your long nails!  They'll look great! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Titian06 As I am not good at stamping just yet, I went for a softer mani today, but also using a couple of polishes from one of Zoyaโ€™s trio bundles. But I also played with the colors you used (testing) and I will probably use them shortly. They are so beautiful and bright! 

@Titian06 

Gorgeous! Warm tones are rarely my faves, but Zoya really knocked these out of the park...they are must haves for fall, and they look fab on you! โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‚

Thanks, @RGbrown !  This is one of the buy three bundles for $45 from the other week.  It was the first bundle I chose. ๐Ÿ˜„

@Titian06, you're all set for the holiday! I'm not usually a fan of yellows but I really like the look of Zoya Honey! ๐Ÿ’› Fall feels, for sure, with this pretty mani! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

testing