Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@allieoxner  So beautiful! 🤍🤍

@allieoxner, this is beautiful! 😍 I love how the chrome glaze adds a beautiful glow and modern twist to a classic French mani. 

@allieoxner 

Gorgeous! Welcome! ❣️

Beautiful hands, nails and glazed donut French mani @allieoxner !!

Beautiful, @allieoxner ! 🥰

It was time for another mani and to start using some of the products I purchased in these past sales.

From Zoya’s Trio Bundle Sale: Luxury Estate Trio

- Soleil: described as a warm sparkling cider metallic.

- Tasha: described as a sensual brunette brown metallic.

I also used Nails Inc. in Fearless Female, a beautiful military green.

All these polishes stamped quite well.

From Whats Up Beauty “free stamper with your purchase” deal, I used Kads Nature 064 stamping plate and the free stamper it came with (I got a couple more Kads plates as well)

I took the picture in the shade (with indirect artificial light), because in the light the stamping was barely visible. I ruined my left hand thumb 😅

Some day in the future, I will try reverse stamping with these beautiful leaves.

73342BA1-156B-4216-9ACF-968EC33B2BBB.jpeg9AC32D4C-3B3B-413C-90B3-DDF328402216.jpeg

@Saradestin  What a wonderful job stamping.  And the base colors are beautiful.  Such beautiful gorgeous autumn mani😀

Thank you so much, sweet @Cissy63 ! 🤗🤗 I will keep stamping because I am loving it so much! 

@Saradestin  Holy cow, look at you go! 😍 These are gorgeous! You did an amazing job! 🤎💛💚

Thank you so much @Shosh85 ! One step at a time! 

Eeeee! These are so fabulous @Saradestin in the pictures the stamping looks so good 🤩 great fall mani 🧡

Thank you so much @CynthieLu ! These are the colors of Florida fall, quite boring compared to the amazing colors up north.

I think when we see something all the time we get used to it lol.  I bet Florida is beautiful in the fall,  if it's anything like that mani it's lovely 💚💛🤎 @Saradestin 

@Saradestin I just had a jaw-drop moment looking at your mani.  That's GORGEOUS!!!!!

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1 ! 🤗 

@Saradestin, this is a marvelous mani! That military green shade and the brown metallic are gorgeous. Love the leaves on your thumb, too. You are on a roll with stamping - it looks amazing! 😍

Thank you so much @itsfi 🤗 I am loving stamping so much that I don’t think I can paint my nails without finishing them with some stamping 😂 And you know, we have to put those new plates, that are on their way, to work as well! 

This was a perfect rabbit hole for you to fall down @Saradestin! Your stamping has been absolutely amazing ❣️❣️ It brings a smile to my face to hear (and see) how much you love stamping. 

@Saradestin That is such a stunning mani! Wow! I love it so much.

Thank you so much @makeitup305 ! 🤗🤗 

OMGosh, @Saradestin , your mani is absolutely gorgeous! 🤩  You were so worried you weren't going to be any good at stamping!! 😆  Who's the one having issues?  Me, not you! 😘

testing