Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi  Awe, how sweet! Such a lovely tribute to the couple! 
Blue is my favorite color, so I especially love this mani! The Aquarius shade is so beautiful- definitely reminded me of a Robin's egg! 💙😍

@Shosh85, I love this Aquarius shade; so far, it’s my favorite of the polishes in the LynBDesigns zodiac collection.

Your mani matched the day perfectly @itsfi 🥰 💙

@CynthieLu, thank you! I’m happy how they came out; and I’ve found two lighter blues in my stash that I love. 

@itsfi  Awww perfect tribute to Mr. & Mrs. Blu. I love Aquarius February. It’s so pretty!! I also get distracted by other newer polishes! 

@ather, I remind myself that there will always be new polishes, but that doesn't seem to help. lol. It's gonna be a "shop my stash" as far as polishes go for the foreseeable future. Until I get through all the ones in my collection that I haven't yet used. I figure if I was able to shop my stash a few years ago with my sheet masks, I can do it with nail polish. "I think I can, I think I can." 😂

@itsfi  You got this. If you make it past all these Black Friday sales you will be golden! How many polishes do you have? I don’t have any idea how much I have but it’s over 50! So I am in your boat also. I need to shop my stash. Plus you can use different toppers or stamps to make them look different! So really you have way more! I have faith in you!! 

Thank you @ather! I pulled out and set aside some new polishes to work through this month. I’ve been determining “yay” “nay” or “for another day” after each mani whether to keep or toss / re-home a polish after using it.  So far more keeps than declutters. 😆

I’ve also been going through my stash and new hauls as they’ve come in and setting out new polishes to use for the next two months. That’s been a good reminder that I don’t “need” to pick up any more. Oh goodness, I have not counted how many new polishes I want to work my way through, but I am fairly certain “over 50” is accurate. 😂🤣😂 Have been going over some YT videos as well to check out new techniques to try. 👍🏼 

So beautiful, delicate and elegant @itsfi ! Gorgeous and perfect for Mr. and Mrs. Blue special day 💙

Thank you @Saradestin! These two blues are keepers in my collection - love 'em! 💙 

@itsfi 

Gorgeous colors, and such a sweet tribute to your inspo! Love it! 😍

Thank you @RGbrown; they're a cute couple and so funny together - 50 years of marriage! 😍

@itsfi 

Holy cow, 50 years is amazing! 

I know!! Amazing and impressive @RGbrown! I forgot to mention that Mrs. B had blue polish on her toesies because, as she put it "what other color would I wear?!" Indeed, Mrs. B; indeed! 

Both colors are gorgeous, @itsfi ! 💙🥰💙  Nothing wrong with emulating a pretty blue sky in the fall...wink, wink, nudge, nudge...😄

Thank you @Titian06! I've had a hard time finding a pretty pale blue that I like; most have been on the chalky side when applied but these two are excellent and just what I've been looking for! A reminder that shopping my stash has its rewards! 💙

This is my Thanksgiving mani.

Thumb:  Zoya Honey.  A streaky yellow that highlighted the ridges in my nails.  The second coat smoothed out a lot of the streaks and and some of the ridges.  The top coat took care of the rest of the ridges.

Index & ring:  Zoya Cory.  A lovely spiced pumpkin.  Easy two coater.

Middle & pinky:  Zoya Jackie.  A gorgeous brick red.  Easy two coater.

Outdoors direct sun.

20221123_123022.jpg

Outdoors direct sun.

20221123_123031.jpg

In the garage with door up.

20221123_123151.jpg

In the garage with door up.

20221123_123405.jpg

@Titian06  Such beautiful colors for this time of year 🍁🍂

Thanks, @Cissy63 ! 🍂🍁🧡