Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @Titian06! I've had a hard time finding a pretty pale blue that I like; most have been on the chalky side when applied but these two are excellent and just what I've been looking for! A reminder that shopping my stash has its rewards! ๐Ÿ’™

This is my Thanksgiving mani.

Thumb:  Zoya Honey.  A streaky yellow that highlighted the ridges in my nails.  The second coat smoothed out a lot of the streaks and and some of the ridges.  The top coat took care of the rest of the ridges.

Index & ring:  Zoya Cory.  A lovely spiced pumpkin.  Easy two coater.

Middle & pinky:  Zoya Jackie.  A gorgeous brick red.  Easy two coater.

Outdoors direct sun.

20221123_123022.jpg

โ€ƒ

Outdoors direct sun.

20221123_123031.jpg

โ€ƒ

In the garage with door up.

20221123_123151.jpg

โ€ƒ

In the garage with door up.

20221123_123405.jpg

โ€ƒ

@Titian06  Such beautiful colors for this time of year ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Thanks, @Cissy63 ! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก

@Titian06  Beautiful colors! Definitely perfect for Thanksgiving/Fall! ๐Ÿ

Thanks, @Shosh85 ! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก

Love those beautiful polishes @Titian06 they are so vibrant and shiny ๐Ÿ˜ โœจ๏ธ  just right for Thanksgiving ๐Ÿงก

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Perfect colors for the occasion, @Titian06.

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

@Titian06  Ooo such a beautiful mani!

Thanks, @ather ! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก

So beautiful @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love warm tones and I also got those three shades. I was thinking on using them today or tomorrow. Very appropriate! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks, @Saradestin !  Ooooo, I can't wait to see these colors on your long nails!  They'll look great! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Titian06 As I am not good at stamping just yet, I went for a softer mani today, but also using a couple of polishes from one of Zoyaโ€™s trio bundles. But I also played with the colors you used (testing) and I will probably use them shortly. They are so beautiful and bright! 

@Titian06 

Gorgeous! Warm tones are rarely my faves, but Zoya really knocked these out of the park...they are must haves for fall, and they look fab on you! โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‚

Thanks, @RGbrown !  This is one of the buy three bundles for $45 from the other week.  It was the first bundle I chose. ๐Ÿ˜„

@Titian06, you're all set for the holiday! I'm not usually a fan of yellows but I really like the look of Zoya Honey! ๐Ÿ’› Fall feels, for sure, with this pretty mani! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

Thanks, @itsfi !  I like this yellow; I'll definitely wear it again, but a ridge filler will be a must next time. ๐Ÿ˜„

Orly direct is 40% off entire order; excludes Lisa Frank products.

Code:  BF2022

Now through ???

Free shipping at $40.

@Titian06 @Saradestin 

If anyone is willing to watch and wait (and maybe wait some more), Orly is moderately easy to get for 50% or better. TJM typically has a few shades here and there for $4, and some of the wholesale places will have better sales on select shades at times. The most notable exception I can think of right now is the Kelli Marissa stuff...that's only available from Orly direct, and is excluded from many promos, but not this one! If anyone is thinking about her Halloween set, this is a great deal; I paid $65 for all 8 of these at launch, but they're $55 now

orly kelli bf.png 

40% still is nothing to sneeze at though, and the ease of getting it now, all at one place, without having to watch and wait (and potentially miss out on something you really wanted) can be worth paying a little extra for! Free ship at $40 is a nice threshold too, much easier than some of the wholesalers that might have $75 or $100 limits.

1 Reply
testing