Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you so much @itsfi 🤗 I am loving stamping so much that I don’t think I can paint my nails without finishing them with some stamping 😂 And you know, we have to put those new plates, that are on their way, to work as well! 

This was a perfect rabbit hole for you to fall down @Saradestin! Your stamping has been absolutely amazing ❣️❣️ It brings a smile to my face to hear (and see) how much you love stamping. 

@Saradestin That is such a stunning mani! Wow! I love it so much.

Thank you so much @makeitup305 ! 🤗🤗 

OMGosh, @Saradestin , your mani is absolutely gorgeous! 🤩  You were so worried you weren't going to be any good at stamping!! 😆  Who's the one having issues?  Me, not you! 😘

Thank you so much @Titian06 ! After watching so many tutorials, and being my first attempt quite a disaster, I was not very optimistic about the future. But I was committed to make it work (I better did, with so many unused stamping plates) and it was easy, it was the polish 😁 I am so happy! 

@Saradestin  Both colours are beautiful! I love the leaves you did an awesome job!

Thank you so much @ather 🤗! I find stamping so much fun! I would love to be a “nailed octopus” to have 40 nails to play with! 😄

@Saradestin  Awww you are so funny. I also would love that. Painting nails is so relaxing!! 

@Saradestin 

A-a-a-ahhh-mazing! This is gorgeous! Love your color choices and the stamped leaves, it's all perfect for Thanksgiving! 🦃

Thank you @RGbrown ! Now with Thanksgiving right here, I want to take a minute to thank you for being an inspiration! I don’t think I would have gotten into this nail universe if it was not for those incredible manis you have been posting and your encouragement and trust in our potential. So THANK YOU! And Happy Thanksgiving!

@Saradestin 

Aw shucks, it's nothing really 😘 While I love doing polish for myself, I'm not sure I'd be so far along in my collection and obsession without everyone here...having great people to share it with definitely makes it more fun! ❣️ 

Got my G&G package today (dang that was fast!!) and it had this in there 👀👀 I hearby nominate @WinglessOne to attend and report for us, since it's in her backyard 😁

IMG_20221123_163941779_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221123_164005870_HDR.jpg

@RGbrown  It sounds like a whole lot of fun 😀. But I hear you @WinglessOne , large crowds make me think twice too.  

@RGbrown  I didn't know about Polish & Beauty Expo until a month or 2 ago. I think 2022 was the expo's second year? It's relatively new. Were it located within city limits and I felt like braving everyone's cooties, I'd have attended this summer. Hmm... we'll see how next summer shapes up. I've never been to Tinley Park... in fact, I don't remember the last time I visited any of the burbs. 😂 It's been many years. 

I vote for @WinglessOne as well! 🤚  You remember that collection I was taking up for that nail polish?  Well I didn't get enough so I'll pass it on to you for the ticket. 😄

@RGbrown, I second that nomination! @WinglessOne 

Me too @itsfi and @RGbrown

@WinglessOne, we are adding some pressure..... 😁 

I’m out of turn here with this LynBDesigns Aquarius - February polish, but I was inspired to go with these two beauties for a vow renewal ceremony over the weekend for family friends, Mr. & Mrs. Blu. 💙

LynBDesigns Aquarius-February & Tenoverten RiversideLynBDesigns Aquarius-February & Tenoverten Riverside

LynB Designs Aquarius- February (thumb, middle & ring) is described as having a "teal / aqua crelly base with copper shimmer, micro holo shreds, and UCC flakies that shift from green to cyan to blue to purple to pink." The description of the shimmer, holo and flakies are spot on but the photo is pretty accurate when it comes to the base and looks more blue than tea or aqua, like a beautiful soft Robin's egg blue shade. It's very pretty. This is 2 coats.

Tenoverten Riverside (index & pinky) is a sheer pale baby blue that applied very easily and smoothly, to my pleasant surprise. Many of the sheerer Tenoverten polishes I've used in the past apply very streaky on my nails, but not so with Riverside. 👍🏼 This is 3 coats. 

I’m really loving this pairing and plan to wear it more. It’s not your traditional autumn color but that’s okay. I’m still gonna wear it when the mood strikes. I had intended to add a brown to the mix with some stamping earlier this week for more of an autumnal vibe but time got away from me. I might give that a try later this week, unless I get distracted by another polish. lol.

@itsfi  I love this mani💙💙.  These blues are so beautiful together.  Mr. and Mrs Blue sound like a wonderful couple.  50 years of marriage is a beautiful thing!!

Thank you @Cissy63. I love the pairing of these two blues! 💙 Yes, I agree - 50 years is beautiful; it was a special celebration.

testing