Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I have not heard about them @RGbrown  (which is not surprising, because I am quite new to this) I am spending al my $$$ on Maniology 😅

Thanks for sharing this, it is very useful.

I've been trying (and succeeding) all month to avoid buying new polishes until Black Friday sales are in full swing so in the meantime I've been going through my collection and wearing polishes that I've only worn once or twice.  This is "Six of Crows" from Pahlish.

*It didn't help matters that last week I managed to break almost every one of my nails.  Love that for me 🙄.

20221119_143147.jpg20221120_175110.jpg

@CookieGirl1, sorry about your nails breaking! I will say that if my nails were consistently the length of your broken nails, it would be more than fine with me 😆 they’d actually be on the long side then. 

Six of Crows is a stunner! 💓 I love the metallic finish and the shifts. 

@CookieGirl1  Oh, sorry to hear about your nails breaking! Such a bummer. 😢 Your nails still look great though!

I really love the shiftiness of this one! Beautiful! 😍💚💙

@Shosh85 awww, thanks.  To be fair, I'm pretty hard on my nails so I guess I can't fault them for breaking.  

Oh no! Sorry about the broken nails @CookieGirl1 😖 Your mani looks gorgeous anyway. That polish is stunning! 😍😍😍😍

Thanks, @Saradestin.  i'm always so jealous because you have the most gorgeous long nails!

Aww, you are so sweet @CookieGirl1 ! 🤗 I have a couple casualties that are growing back, though. 😊

Lovely polish, @CookieGirl1 !  Sorry to hear about your broken nails!

*Sigh* thanks, @Titian06.  They'll grow back (slowly) and in the meantime I guess it means that I use up less polish due to having less real estate to work with, lol.

@CookieGirl1  Sorry about your broken nails. 😞 But also, congrats on waiting til the Black Friday deals spin up! You have more willpower than me. Six of Crows is such a beautiful shiny multichrome. 

@WinglessOne Trust me, as soon as BF hits, all bets are off on being conservative 😂.

@CookieGirl1 

Oh no, not a rash of broken nails 😞 I hate that! However, they still look fantastic with that gorgeous shifty polish, stunning!! 

Thanks, @RGbrown!  It's not a very "Fall" color but I don't need to be on trend, lol.

@CookieGirl1, as a West Coaster, this is on point for this time of the year! ☺️ I feel like we generally have 2 seasons - the warm-hot season and cold season. Six of Crows fits perfectly! 

@CookieGirl1 

Nah, there's never a need to stay seasonal! I have been buying up allllll the white crellies with colored glitters for BF, very summery looking stuff mostly, and I plan to rock them all out pretty much as soon as they show up 😁

Can't wait to see what you got, @RGbrown!

Color4Nails BF sale!

Apparently I'm behind on checking their site, since it started 3 days ago, whoops lol

Exclusions apply, but I don't see a list...I know they've been fairly significant in the past but don't remember specifics off the top of my head. Free shipping with 5 items.

c4n bf 2022.png

I think I'm done with BF shopping 😮

OK, maybe not, still waiting to see what Zoya and What's Up come out with (eta: oh shoot, and ILNP!), and I haven't fully browsed C4N yet, so there may be more in my future, but G&G and Night Owl are both live and I've placed my orders...went way overboard, sigh (the Night Owl LE polishes are stunning though, had no trouble adding every last one to my cart, worth it!).

Was debating a small KBShimmer order, but 15% kinda deflated my sails on that one, so I ordered a couple of polishes and 2 bottles of topcoat from Sleek Nail yesterday for a sliiiiightly better price (and no shipping fee, big bonus). KBS changed the limit from 300 to 50 every 3 months for their brushes (also a bummer because I'll eventually need around 350-400)...I might see if they're in stock once their sale goes live tomorrow, but considering it'll take me two years to get what I need at that rate, I'm in a bit of a funk over that too 😋

Don't forget to check the PPU sale list, it's linked right at the top of their home page!

Whatcha getting? Am curious to know where everyone is shopping this year!

@RGbrown - My purchases have been from KBShimmer and G&G.  I'd like Maniology to have a sale, but haven't received an e-mail yet.  Unless something unbelievably awesome comes up, I'm done, and back on a no/low buy.

@Titian06 

A short and simple list, I love it! 

testing