Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Cali19 Thumbs up! 👍

A healthy beautiful nail is a great starting point @Cali19 ! 👍

2nd this @Saradestin @Cali19👍🏼 I sometimes just have to hit pause on mani’s to focus on caring for my nails. 

Ok, so after yesterday’s stamping experience, I needed to know what was wrong by trying other polishes. I tried my LynB black polish because it is very thick, as well as a teal metallic thick polish also from LynB, and they were barely picked up by the stamper, but then I used my Orly White Tips and, surprisingly, it was absolutely perfect! All the time!

I used one of my cheap plates from Kads (Nature 051) that I recently purchased from Whats Up Beauty for the free stamper. I was not expecting any good results for that low price but I was so amazed at how beautiful everything came out (well, I ruined my index, but it was my fault) This is the end result. 😃😃😃😃

This is the index I ruined, but the rest looks so beautiful!This is the index I ruined, but the rest looks so beautiful!291EB0D5-602B-474B-9066-E5A8DD142E39.jpegCloseupsCloseupsCloseupsCloseupsAnd here with flash, you see the previous stamping with the teal metallic polish that barely picked upAnd here with flash, you see the previous stamping with the teal metallic polish that barely picked upC2992A54-0D44-48F7-B80D-287A530F8B03.jpeg

I didn’t add a top coat because I know it would smudge the designs. I have the smudge free top coat in my cart ready for a good BF sale 😁)

I also tested other Kads plates with some of my new Zoya’s polishes (from the trio bundles deals) and they also worked perfectly! I am so excited!! 🎉🎉🎉

Whoa!!! Spectacular @Saradestin! This is you outdoing yourself ❣️❣️❣️ Wow! Your nail art just pops with that white polish. Stunning!! 😍 

Isn’t it beautiful @itsfi? 😃😃😃😃😃 I am so amazed at how beautiful it came out and I enjoyed it so much! 

Absolutely amazing, @Saradestin ! 🤩  I'm so glad you found your stamping style! 😘

Thank you so much @Titian06 ! The polish change did it all! 😃

@Saradestin I'm so impressed!  That turned out great!!!

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1 ! I am quite impressed as well! I can’t believe it! 😃

@Saradestin I can't wait to see what else you come up with 🙂

@Saradestin Wow this is stunning and so detailed!

Thank you so much @Mellmars1185 ! I am still amazed at how well this white polish, more intended for French manicure, worked. It was quite thin and I thought it was going to be translucent once picked up, but it is so pigmented! I am so happy! 😊

@Saradestin 

Ahhhhhhhh, yay, I'm glad you found a polish that works well! And I have to say, these look simply awesome! I love love love layered designs like this, but rarely have the patience to actually do the layers lol...this looks fabulous!!!!!!

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! It means so much specially coming from you! The layers were not planned at all and just a result of my urgency to find a polish that worked, and wanting to use a new stamping plate, but the end result looks so pretty! 

Wow @Saradestin !!! That looks amazing !

Thank you so much @Kim888 ! I am quite amazed myself! 😃

@Saradestin  Holy moly, you did an amazing job! These look beautiful! The first stamps you did work SO well as a background! Love it! 🖤🌹

Thank you so much @Shosh85 ! I am still in disbelief! 😄

China Glaze - Seduce Me

20221120_143836.jpg

@Mellmars1185, what a beautiful color. I love how vibrant this berry shade it - it’s got a fabulously festive mix of red, purple and pink in it. And the glossiness of it!! 

testing