Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

OMGosh, @Saradestin , your stamping is gorgeous! 😍😍😍  I'm not saying that to be nice...it looks great!  Since I'm a novice take my advice as such...my thought is you're having a hard time picking up because you're not using stamping polish, which is a bit thicker than regular polish.  If you have any regular polish that's on the thick side, try using that. Other thoughts are you're not pressing hard enough on the plate or not using enough polish on the plate (much thicker than when you polish your nails).  Regardless, when you try again, you'll be surprised at how much easier it is because you did it once now! 🙂

Thank you so much for your encouraging words @Titian06 🤗 I really appreciate them! You are completely right, the amount of polish played a role in most cases and I am blaming the polish (regular and new instead of stamping polish) “Of course, it has to be that, not me!” 😜 I have my basket ready to check out with some stamping polishes, just waiting for some nice BF deal 😁. The problem is that, after that, I won’t be able to blame anything other than myself for my failures! 😅

Couple new deals!

$5 Morgan Taylor at Sally; end date unknown. Includes everything except the the fall collection (it's on clearance, though only for $7.xx right now)

Screenshot_20221119-123607.png

And Cirque has early access to their BF sale; 20% off plus a gwp at $80. This runs today and tomorrow, then I assume there will be a new code on Monday, same deal (minus the gwp if it sells out). Code EARLY20

Screenshot_20221119-123754.png

Screenshot_20221119-123830.png

And the deals keep coming @RGbrown! 😁 

@RGbrown  I just left the city and didn’t stop at Sally’s for once. Maybe I need to turn around! 

@RGbrown - Yep, I stopped by Sally's this morning and picked up three more MTs. 😄

I decided to pull out my chrome powder again for this winter nail look!

D4111542-251C-4717-9B8D-97AA76062410.jpeg

@ather I really like this winter mani! ❄️

@Mellmars1185  Thank you!! I love a winter mani! 

Very seasonal @ather these look so fun and awesome 🤍 well done!

@CynthieLu  Thanks! Getting use to chrome powders was a process!

@ather  Oh, so gorgeous, like a winter wonderland! I agree, snowflakes would be a nice touch! ❄️

@Shosh85  I agree. I think I could do my left hand but my right might be tricky!

Wow @ather ! That’s stunning! 😵😵😍😍 And it is pure winter, so icy looking! It is true that a few snowflakes ❄️ would make it look so pretty! 😃 I have a snowflake stamping plate that I want to try, but who knows if I will be able to make it work! 😅😅😅 I already started my stamping journey and it was a hit or miss (with few hits an a bunch of misses 🙈) But it’s so much fun! 

@Saradestin  Oooo stamping looks so much fun. I haven’t taken the plunge yet. Doesn’t mean I won’t lol. I’m looking into the magnetic polishes right now!! Can’t wait to see what you do!!

Gorgeous mani, @ather , and it looks great with your silver ring! 🤩

@Titian06  Thank you!  Everything needs to match!!! 

@ather 

This is flipping fantastic! 🤍 Bless you and your patience with chrome powders 😅

@RGbrown  I think it’s less patience and more I am stubborn. I spent the money on it I will make it work. Lol. I’m pretty stubborn like that. I was just at a winners and I saw an opi chrome effects no wipe top coat. But it didn’t say gel on it. I assumed it was regular polish I kinda wish I grabbed it but I figured I would just continue the way I’m doing it. 

@ather 

This one? 👀 It works well if you want to try doing it with regular polish, but honestly, I think gel is the easier route with powders. I never pull mine out because I don't have a gel setup, and it's just so fussy to mess with 😕

IMG_20221119_141925119.jpg

@RGbrown  Nope. It was different. I bet it’s the gel version maybe? 

CA3C38DD-24C1-416F-A3AC-9733E0B30693.jpeg

 It was this one! 

testing