Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin  Holy moly that's gorgeous! That last picture is mesmerizing! 🙌

Yes @Shosh85 ! The last picture is how it looks under the iPad or phone light, so stunning! 😍

@Saradestin,  that last photo, wowza! 😍 All the shades in that polish just pull though beautifully! It makes me think of a gorgeous night sky constellation.

It is gorgeous @itsfi , like an aurora borealis 💜💜💜

I love how much fun you're having with magnetic polishes, @Saradestin 😁.

I am @CookieGirl1 ! I am enjoying them so much! 😃😄

OMGosh, @Saradestin !  This polish is gorgeous! 🥰💜💖💚🖤  It's like you're wearing multiple polishes all at the same time! 😁  G-G-G-Gorgeous!!!

Isn’t it spectacular @Titian06? I specially love the way it looks under the light of my devices, where the magenta pops so much! 

Maniology has 15% off site-wide 

Nov. 10-13, 2022

Code:  TAKE15

Thank you so much @Titian06 ! I want to wait and see if they give a 30% discount for BF as in recent years 😁

@Saradestin - Yea, I'm waiting for a better deal too.  I played with my stamping today and tried two colors and two designs on the same nail.  It turned out pretty good for my first attempt.  My singles look pretty good too; no major mishaps this time!  I will say these plates aren't as nice (quality wise) as the Maniology plates.

That’s awesome @Titian06 ! You will master it very soon! 😃 I think that, once I try it, stamping will become quite addictive to me. It looks so cute! I even enjoy just watching stamping videos because I find them so relaxing. I am anxious to try mine, but now I am out of the house and I don’t have any good polish for stamping in hand ☹️

Deborah Lippmann is up on GMA Deals, free ship no minimum this time, thru tomorrow!

Decent variety of singles and sets, plus some of the nail care stuff like cuticle oils. Last time, I didn't feel like meeting the free ship threshold, so I'm glad to see it was removed this time...might pick up one or two ❣️

Screenshot_20221110-104149.png

Mmmm... i will check it out @RGbrown ! Thank you for the heads up!

A bit of a random mix, an offbeat fall skittle set 🍂

A England Lachrymae: deep purple holo with gold shimmer. I didn't expect much holo based on the very few I've picked up from the brand in the past, but this one is decently strong, so that was a nice surprise. Easy two coater.

Zoya Liza: faded raspberry cream, bright but still has a hint of muted undertones perfect for fall. Easy two coater (easy one coater, really, but I always do two).

MT Enchanted Patina: I thought this was going to be too sheer to wear by itself, so it's got a coat of Liza under it, but I may have been wrong. The first coat was dense enough to look terrible as a topper, that somewhat streaky first layer of a multichrome, and with two coats, I'm fairly certain I have full coverage (though the brightness of Liza may be influencing the final look, hard to tell without using it by itself). Soft pink to soft bronze to soft yellow gold shifts. A little richer and more vivid than shown in my pics, but not in your face super blingy, this is a lovely polish for those who want subtle shiftiness for any reason. 

MT Let's Get Frosty: soft champagne gold shimmer with microglitter of silver and gold that gives off bright pinpoints under bright lights. The base in this one appears to be a pinky lavender in the bottle, and gold wasn't really noticeable as such a large component, so I was a bit surprised by how this one looked once applied; I was expecting more of a silver shade, maybe a hint of a mauve tint to it. Easy two coater. 

Zoya Marlowe: steel blue jelly base loaded with pink-orange shifting microflakies. The flakies don't show up well in any of my pics, there's a hint shown here, but IRL they are much more prominent. Three coats, and still a hint of visible nail line, but they were easy, and the sparkle steals the show anyways.

IMG_20221109_103948263_HDR.jpg

Full sun

IMG_20221109_104025526.jpg

Indirect light

IMG_20221109_104040087.jpg

Indirect + flash

@RGbrown  I love all the sparkles  

@ather 

Thanks so much! 

@RGbrown  These are beautiful.  I really love Lachrymae and Liza.  But it’s hard to choose!

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! 💖💜 And no need to choose, you can love one or two or all of them 😋

@RGbrown  These are all so beautiful, but that Lachrymae shade is my favorite! 💜

@Shosh85 

Thanks so much! Purple + holo is always a winner!! 💜

testing