Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin  How fun! Very Day of the Dead (happy 2nd day of, to all who celebrate). 🖤 I think I've tried nail strips only a couple times, and I had the same issues you encountered, so I feel your frustration. But your nails turned out well! 

Thank you so much @WinglessOne ! They are holding up pretty well, even with me doing the dishes and cleaning and so on. So in that regard I am quite happy. As I have other designs, I will try again next year 😁. In the meantime I will enjoy all the polishes I purchased that I haven’t used yet and the ones I will for sure get during BF sales 😅💸

@Saradestin  So fun! They look fantastic!

Thank you @Shosh85 ! I find the red lipped skull and the flower headed skeleton very cute 🥰

@Saradestin Beautiful Halloween mani! The colours really stand out on the black base. 

Thank you beautiful @Mellmars1185! 🤗🤗

@Saradestin  These look great!!  They have some fun Halloween 🎃 characters!  I have used Diva nail strips before.  It’s difficult to guess the nail sizes plus filing those tips 🤪. But you did a wonderful job!!

Thank you so much @Cissy63 gorgeous! 😘😘

These look great, @Saradestin ! 😍  I love the bright colors on the black background.  They just look fun! 🥳

They do look fun and cute @Titian06 ! Very “día de los muertos” 😍

@Saradestin I've only tried nail strips a couple of times and my attempts were wildly unsuccessful 😂.  Yours definitely look waaaay better than mine did!

They are so tricky, aren’t they @CookieGirl1 ! When they were not crooked, they were wrinkly 😅😅

@Saradestin, your Halloween mani is awesome! I love the fun and festive vibe. I tried nail strips a few times and couldn’t get them to look the way they were intended to. I’m so impressed with your work with these. They look great! 😍

Thank you @itsfi beautiful! It was challenging and the result good enough, but I can’t stop touching the wrinkles here and there that I couldn’t flatten out 😅

@Saradestin 

Ahhhh, these are fantastic! Love love love the mix of skeletons and bright colors, so fun!! 💀

They are very festive @RGbrown , I love them! 😍

@Saradestin  These look amazing even if they didn’t work as well as you wanted. They look perfect!

Thank you @ather ! 🤗 From a distance I barely can see the defects so they work well enough. I find the design so cute! 

64C67DD3-E177-41DC-8B87-CA8EF7E17554.jpeg

Here are my nails I am wearing essie gel couture in the shade once upon a time it is a grey color.

@Tina30219  These are beautiful 💕

@Tina30219  I love this dark grey!

testing