Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Oh wow @RGbrown! The toppers are spectacular for this time of year. The hex glitters are a lot of fun! 😍 Love the purple and teal jelly polishes; a little bummed the Oasis isn’t as dusty as it photographs but a bright teal is gorgeous too.

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! 

I think you'd like this teal...while not really dusty, it's a good summer to fall transition shade nonetheless, even if I wouldn't quite call it a "fall" teal. 

@RGbrown, every collection needs a few summer to fall transition shades. Along with a few fall to winter, and winter to spring and spring to summer transitions shades. I may have to pick up Oasis just to have a more well rounded collection. 😂 

What an adventure, @RGbrown ! 💚💜💚💜  The jellies, Wild Card, and Spellbound are very pretty.  Too bad about the bats; those would have been so cute if they had worked.  You definitely need to be a little more assertive with the gitd topper! 👻

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I'm a little sad about the bats; if nothing else, I feel like the black dots should have either been removed altogether or replaced with dots of a different color...the way they can blend into each other really makes it hard to make out the bats (and the bats are super skinny, quite delicate looking...it doesn't take much to blur out their shape). I will definitely be going wild with the gitd topper on my next one though!! 💙

So pretty! Loving this set so far! @RGbrown 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! Disappointing bats aside, this set is so much fun, and I'm glad I picked it up. I'm glad you're enjoying it too!!!

@RGbrown It is too bad about the bats. All of the toppers I have purchased with shapes are difficult to use. I agree the dots dont help the bats stand out. I couldn't see any bats in my bottle

Butter is up on ViewYourDeal! I'm excited to see singles of the purple and green from the set I was eyeing last time ( @WinglessOne you wanted the green, I think?)

Free ship at $30

ETA: ends today!

Screenshot_20221005-152715.png

Thanks for the tag, @RGbrown ! I'm seriously considering that green. 🙂 

Hi Everyone!! Got these Kiss Nails "Trick or Treat" at Target and they turned out so great 🖤🖤🖤🖤 perfect for a October 🤗

C4DE03C0-A217-4F58-A940-78E2310EFF13.jpeg

@Missnur   These are spectacular 💙💙🖤🖤  They fit so perfectly too.  What an amazing accent nail 🤩.  Any your rings are beautiful 🤩 

Wow! They look spectacular!! I love them @Missnur !! 😵😵💙💙💙

@Missnur  These are beautiful 

Yes yes yes! @Missnur  💜🖤 Those are so great! 🦇

Thank you! 🖤

@Missnur so perfect for Halloween!  I'd never be able to function with them but they're definitely fun, lol.

@CookieGirl1  😄 it just takes getting used to them. 🖤 but they are worth the fun yay! 

@Missnur So so gorgeous! The moon design is perfect! 🌙

@Mellmars1185  Thank you! 🖤🖤 🌛

@Missnur - Your mani is awesome! 💙🖤💙🖤  I don't know how you got the nails to look so perfect, but they did!  Your rings are gorgeous (rings are yet another weakness for me 🤣).  The pic shows everything off wonderfully! 🤩

1 Reply
testing