Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! This set has been a lot of fun! 🎃

Wow! Such a cute and fun mani @RGbrown ! I know, the bat experience is very disappointing, and I would have felt exactly the same, 🦇🦇🦇 but the results are spectacular! So beautiful!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! This set has been a blast, even with the issues with the bat topper 🦇

@RGbrown  I’m loving the toppers you are using!!! It’s crazy how bright the bottle is but your thumb isn’t as bright 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 

Turns out that was my fault for not using enough, but I've corrected my usage since then 😋

@RGbrown oh my gosh, I LOVE Wild Card!  That's the coolest-looking topper.

@CookieGirl1 

After using all of the toppers twice now, I'm having a really hard time picking a fave, but Wild Card is definitely fantastic and certainly in the top three 🤣 💚💜🖤

@RGbrown  The 2 no-bats toppers are lovely over both jellies. I especially love Spellbound. That's one I'd be tempted to buy if Orly sold it on its own. And of course I'm immediately drawn to the teal jelly. 💙 

You might need to charge up that glow in the dark topper on your nails before it'll glow strongly in the dark. I have a Crystal Knockout glitter thermal polish that glows aqua in the dark, and I can get it to glow stronger just by shining a flashlight on my nails for a few minutes. Interesting that Orly's topper is so thick, especially since it sounds like it could use more mixing. Huh. 

I'm bummed about the bats topper not living up to expectations. Especially since I can see that topper being a main reason folks would buy the set. I wish the bats were slightly bigger, too. 

@WinglessOne 

I noticed today that Orly has a listing up for the bat topper individually...maybe that's a start towards towards making the rest of them available soon 🤞

So far I'm liking the rest of the set well enough to make it worth it, so even though the bats were my main motivation, at least everything else is now worth that $64 to me 😂

I dunno why the flashlight on my phone never came to mind 🤦‍♀️ so thank you! I sat at my kitchen table for a bit just hoping ambient light there would charge it better, with no measurable results, but playing now, that does charge it up a bit more. It's still not quite as intense as I'd hoped, but I also stayed really thin with it, so I'll see how a thicker coat (or two) does next time. 

Oh wow @RGbrown! The toppers are spectacular for this time of year. The hex glitters are a lot of fun! 😍 Love the purple and teal jelly polishes; a little bummed the Oasis isn’t as dusty as it photographs but a bright teal is gorgeous too.

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! 

I think you'd like this teal...while not really dusty, it's a good summer to fall transition shade nonetheless, even if I wouldn't quite call it a "fall" teal. 

@RGbrown, every collection needs a few summer to fall transition shades. Along with a few fall to winter, and winter to spring and spring to summer transitions shades. I may have to pick up Oasis just to have a more well rounded collection. 😂 

What an adventure, @RGbrown ! 💚💜💚💜  The jellies, Wild Card, and Spellbound are very pretty.  Too bad about the bats; those would have been so cute if they had worked.  You definitely need to be a little more assertive with the gitd topper! 👻

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I'm a little sad about the bats; if nothing else, I feel like the black dots should have either been removed altogether or replaced with dots of a different color...the way they can blend into each other really makes it hard to make out the bats (and the bats are super skinny, quite delicate looking...it doesn't take much to blur out their shape). I will definitely be going wild with the gitd topper on my next one though!! 💙

So pretty! Loving this set so far! @RGbrown 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! Disappointing bats aside, this set is so much fun, and I'm glad I picked it up. I'm glad you're enjoying it too!!!

@RGbrown It is too bad about the bats. All of the toppers I have purchased with shapes are difficult to use. I agree the dots dont help the bats stand out. I couldn't see any bats in my bottle

Butter is up on ViewYourDeal! I'm excited to see singles of the purple and green from the set I was eyeing last time ( @WinglessOne you wanted the green, I think?)

Free ship at $30

ETA: ends today!

Screenshot_20221005-152715.png

Thanks for the tag, @RGbrown ! I'm seriously considering that green. 🙂 

Hi Everyone!! Got these Kiss Nails "Trick or Treat" at Target and they turned out so great 🖤🖤🖤🖤 perfect for a October 🤗

C4DE03C0-A217-4F58-A940-78E2310EFF13.jpeg

@Missnur   These are spectacular 💙💙🖤🖤  They fit so perfectly too.  What an amazing accent nail 🤩.  Any your rings are beautiful 🤩 

16 Replies
testing