Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@WinglessOne 

Prince Abooboo is amazing over Eclipse 😍😍 Heck, the whole mani is just stunning, fabulously fall! 

All of these colors are great, @WinglessOne ! 🥰  I especially love Prince Abooboo and Eclipse w/Prince Abooboo. 🖤

@WinglessOne @Love this!!! You always come up with the best color combos !!!

I LOVE IT,!! This mani is pure fall, and pure Halloween! 🍁🎃 I love all the polishes but specially Goodbye to Prince Abooboo. It is spectacular! I can just imagine how beautiful it has to look under the sun! 😵😵😵 That one is going to my wish list right now! 😁 

PXL_20220921_183718908.PORTRAIT.jpg

Here's some Halloween fun! I did not do this the lady that does my nails did by hand!! I can barely draw a stick figure 😅.

Way too cute, @niki172.

@niki172 Wow such a beautiful October mani!

WOOOOW,!! That’s spectacular @niki172! She did an AMAZING job! Such a gorgeous mani! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@niki172  Wow your nail lady is extremely talented!! 

@ather that she most def is! She can recreate stuff off of Pintrest like you wouldn't believe.

That kitty tip is so flippin' cute @niki172! Love your entire mani. 

Aaw thank you @itsfi and @WinglessOne I'm actually going to be sad when I have to replace it. I may have to get a kitty with a Santa hat for Christmas if I can find something like that online.

@niki172, that would be fun to have a kitty on your mani, regularly or just occasionally. 🐈 Your nail tech is super talented! 

@itsfi that she is! I'm so lucky that I found her after the only shop I had ever been to closed permanently when Covid hit. She's such a sweet person too which is a plus.

@niki172  Aw, that's adorably spooky. Or spookily adorable. 

@niki172 

Your nail lady is a keeper; these are fantastic! (There's no black cat emoji, but I suppose the dot works just as well 😅 They're basically just a black hole anyways, at least mine is 😂)

@RGbrown I've followed her to 3 different shops (she's well known in the community for helping to get shops up and running so her "main" (?) office lents her out) she literally is the best and I am wowed by what she can do!

Omg I am obsessed with this @niki172 !

Soooo pretty, @niki172 ! 🥰  Love the cat! 💖🐾🐈

@Titian06 I wish there was a way to keep the cats all year round 😅.

Deborah Lippmann is up on GMADEALS, free ship! I had a couple of sale polishes in my cart as maybes for Sephora f&f, but maybe I'll grab a couple here instead 🤔 Ends today, so don't dally!

Screenshot_20220930-120830.png

Most of the sets are sold out, as are the base and topcoat, but there are lots of single polishes to choose from, as well as other goodies from the brand

testing