Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks for listing your mystery goodies, @Mellmars1185 ! Those are the same 12 shades I got. Hope you like them all! 

@WinglessOne I will send an update in the next couple or days of what came in my Halloween Mystery Bundle! 🎃

@WinglessOne 

Prince Abooboo is amazing over Eclipse 😍😍 Heck, the whole mani is just stunning, fabulously fall! 

All of these colors are great, @WinglessOne ! 🥰  I especially love Prince Abooboo and Eclipse w/Prince Abooboo. 🖤

@WinglessOne @Love this!!! You always come up with the best color combos !!!

I LOVE IT,!! This mani is pure fall, and pure Halloween! 🍁🎃 I love all the polishes but specially Goodbye to Prince Abooboo. It is spectacular! I can just imagine how beautiful it has to look under the sun! 😵😵😵 That one is going to my wish list right now! 😁 

PXL_20220921_183718908.PORTRAIT.jpg

Here's some Halloween fun! I did not do this the lady that does my nails did by hand!! I can barely draw a stick figure 😅.

Way too cute, @niki172.

@niki172 Wow such a beautiful October mani!

WOOOOW,!! That’s spectacular @niki172! She did an AMAZING job! Such a gorgeous mani! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@niki172  Wow your nail lady is extremely talented!! 

@ather that she most def is! She can recreate stuff off of Pintrest like you wouldn't believe.

That kitty tip is so flippin' cute @niki172! Love your entire mani. 

Aaw thank you @itsfi and @WinglessOne I'm actually going to be sad when I have to replace it. I may have to get a kitty with a Santa hat for Christmas if I can find something like that online.

@niki172, that would be fun to have a kitty on your mani, regularly or just occasionally. 🐈 Your nail tech is super talented! 

@itsfi that she is! I'm so lucky that I found her after the only shop I had ever been to closed permanently when Covid hit. She's such a sweet person too which is a plus.

@niki172  Aw, that's adorably spooky. Or spookily adorable. 

@niki172 

Your nail lady is a keeper; these are fantastic! (There's no black cat emoji, but I suppose the dot works just as well 😅 They're basically just a black hole anyways, at least mine is 😂)

@RGbrown I've followed her to 3 different shops (she's well known in the community for helping to get shops up and running so her "main" (?) office lents her out) she literally is the best and I am wowed by what she can do!

Omg I am obsessed with this @niki172 !

Soooo pretty, @niki172 ! 🥰  Love the cat! 💖🐾🐈

2 Replies
testing