Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CookieGirl1 

Ha, that's exactly why I chose the blue one! 😅

@CookieGirl1  Looks like a really fun kit🎃

So I am trying to get into Fall. So I ordered from I Scream Nails. Cute ice cream cone top.
The color is  Graveyard Rave from the 
Halloween IV collection 🎃 Its a light orange with glitter.  This is 2 coats over a base .  It went on smoothly, but I am not a big fan of the brush.  It’s on the slender side.  
Will see how it wears.

063695ED-7505-4C45-A4FE-7321DB834CEE.jpeg

8C898334-9966-4361-AD58-E420B6C7BDA8.jpeg

@Cissy63 So pretty amd festive!

@Mellmars1185  Thank you very much 🌺

@Cissy63, I don't know how you are doing with getting into fall, but your nails are definitely in - loving the fall feels from this gorgeous shimmery orange. 😍 Sorry to hear about the brush; the color is very pretty though. And those bottles!!! How adorable are they?!! 

@itsfi   Thank you very much 🧡🧡🧡 Fall is here for sure.  I am missing summer already 😢

@Cissy63 awww, cute 🙂

@CookieGirl1  Thank you 🎃🎃

@Cissy63 

What a cute set, and their bottle are simply adorable ❣️ I love this orange on you! 🎃

@RGbrown  Thank you 🎃🎃

Great color, @Cissy63 ! 🧡🧡🧡  It looks great on you! 🙂

@Titian06  Thank you 🎃🎃

I love a bright orange polish, that one is cute and those bottles 🎃 they are sooo fun and cute 🦇 @Cissy63 

@CynthieLu  Thank you 🎃. I know the caps make me wish for ice cream 😋😋

I popped over to Zoya to look something up, and discovered a new collection 😍

(their marketing is so flimsy sometimes...where's an email about this? Turns out they posted it to IG 5 days ago 😠 Half the time I only find stuff because I stumble on it myself or see someone else mention it)

Anyway...more creams, blah, but omg, what a gorgeous set...this is their first collection I've been tempted by in a while! The preorder deal isn't one I'll jump on, but I do like the idea of "pick your own freebies"...that's a nice way to handle it!

zoya leathers.png

I agree @RGbrown; this is a beautiful collection; it has been a while since Zoya has put one out that makes me want *almost* all of the shades. I might go for it. I have a few more hours to hem and haw over it.  

@RGbrown  I did get email for this one on 9/25. (I'm currently cleaning out my "promos" folder and just now seeing that email.) If anyone took advantage, I hope you pick up some fun goodies! Knowing me, I'd probably choose $50 of Remove+. 😂 

@WinglessOne 

Update...I got an email about it today with an offer for $25 of freebies with purchase of the box 🙄

@RGbrown  Aw, I see Zoya updated the promo on their site too. Boo hiss. I mean, $25 of freebies is nice, but not when the deal was $50 just a couple days ago. 

I passed on the original offer because I can probably dupe all those Classic Leathers shades. Well, almost all: I don't have anything quite like Gidget, but I'm not sure I want/need to either. 

@WinglessOne 

I passed it up as well, mostly for the same reason...I'm sure I've got plenty of polishes close enough in color to most of these (maybe even Gidget, even though it's not a color I gravitate towards). One of the names means something to me, so I'll probably grab that one with a deal at some point, but otherwise, while the collection is pretty, I can easily live without more creams. It's just nice to see something other "omg, more pinks? really?" from Zoya, since so many collections over the last year (maybe even 2?) have been very pink-heavy. Now if they'd start tossing out more than 1 shimmer here and there, get back to some nice sparkle and glitter, I'd be thrilled!

testing