Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

The neon peachy polish is fabulous @RGbrown wow 🤩 it suits you so much!

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! I'm really digging on it 💖

@RGbrown  Nice to see My Fla-vor-ite Color on someone else's nails. Flip Out is very radiant! 

@WinglessOne 

Thanks so much! Flip Out is amazing...I don't normally go for peachy shades, and neon orange usually falls on my "I can take it or leave it" list but there's just something about this one that spoke to me, and I'm soooo glad I got it 🧡

@RGbrown The more I see swatches of these two, the more I want them.  They're already on my Amazon list just waiting for me to have a moment of weakness, lol.  "Flip Out" was the one that initially called to me the most but "Flavorite Color" looks super-similar to that PFD that I posted about a couple of weeks ago (and it's a shifty purple so it's an automatic 💜) so I don't really need that one but...maybe I do?  

@CookieGirl1 

I hate BIC search, I'll have to dig back and see if I can find that PFD polish (I know exactly which one you're talking about!), but from what I remember, I'm not sure they're super similar (??)...didn't PFD have a teal/aqua shift to it? If so, they're nothing alike and you need both 😁

@RGbrown the PFD shifts to both blue AND pink so I guess it's a bit different, huh?  You're a bad influence 😂.

@CookieGirl1 

I shall take that as a compliment 😅

@RGbrown  These are beautiful colors for a beach day 💜🧡🌞

@Cissy63 

Yyyeeesss, the beach requires fun polish 🏖️ 🧡💜 Thanks so much! 

Absolutely gorgeous, @RGbrown ! 🤩🧡💜  I wanted to buy Flip Out, but it sold out before I could. 🤷‍♀️. My short nails wouldn't have done it the justice your long nails do. 🙂

@Titian06 

Oh no, I'm sorry you weren't able to get your hands on it! 😟 Fwiw, I think it would look lovely on nails of any length!

Pink Gradient with Silver Glitter.

85B49ACE-5CE1-4889-A594-2BAC63FF612E.jpeg

@haolewahine 

Ahhhh, this is fantastic! 💗💗

That’s so BEAUTIFUL @haolewahine! Great job! I feel so jealous when I see gradient/ ombré nails 😍

That's gorgeous, @haolewahine!  I've only tried a gradient once and it, uh, needed work 😂.  I'll give it a shot again one of these days but YOURS turned out great.

@haolewahine, gorgeous gradient. 🤩 Love that you included silver glitter; adds a beautiful finish and sparkle! 💖 

@haolewahine  These are so fun!!

Just gorgeous. I 💕 pinks @haolewahine !

Me, too! Pinks are always my favorite for my nails and my toes.

Very pretty, @haolewahine ! 💖💖💖

testing