Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Cissy63 

Yyyeeesss, the beach requires fun polish 🏖️ 🧡💜 Thanks so much! 

Absolutely gorgeous, @RGbrown ! 🤩🧡💜  I wanted to buy Flip Out, but it sold out before I could. 🤷‍♀️. My short nails wouldn't have done it the justice your long nails do. 🙂

@Titian06 

Oh no, I'm sorry you weren't able to get your hands on it! 😟 Fwiw, I think it would look lovely on nails of any length!

Pink Gradient with Silver Glitter.

85B49ACE-5CE1-4889-A594-2BAC63FF612E.jpeg

@haolewahine 

Ahhhh, this is fantastic! 💗💗

That’s so BEAUTIFUL @haolewahine! Great job! I feel so jealous when I see gradient/ ombré nails 😍

That's gorgeous, @haolewahine!  I've only tried a gradient once and it, uh, needed work 😂.  I'll give it a shot again one of these days but YOURS turned out great.

@haolewahine, gorgeous gradient. 🤩 Love that you included silver glitter; adds a beautiful finish and sparkle! 💖 

@haolewahine  These are so fun!!

Just gorgeous. I 💕 pinks @haolewahine !

Me, too! Pinks are always my favorite for my nails and my toes.

Very pretty, @haolewahine ! 💖💖💖

@haolewahine  What a beautiful ombre! 

I gave the glazed chocolate nail trend out and I may have figured out how to do the glazed look finally! The brown isn’t quite the colour I wanted but I tried to mix white and clear in and I was lift with a more purple colour. So I ditched it and just went with my original!! 

438C0CB0-2AA2-4A37-A1AE-BB026CDA573B.jpeg

 brown is cuddle up by gelish and the chrome powder is from Amazon! 

Such a beautiful mani @ather! Great job!! 😍

@Saradestin  Thank you!! I’m not quite as creative as you but I try!

Your glazed chocolate nails are terrific @ather! 🤎 I’m picky when it comes to browns and yours here is really pretty; the chrome adds such a beautiful finish to it too! I may give chrome powders a try. 🤔 We’ll see. Not sure I have a topper that would give me a glazed finish over my brown polishes. 

@itsfi  Aww you are too sweet! I feel like this dark brown must be a trend because now that I have done my nails I seem to see this dark brown everywhere. I wonder if you have a topper that might be the same? I had done my toes in the same brown and I had a topper that gives it almost the same look as the chrome powder. As fun as the chrome powder is I think the downside is that it will show you every mistake you made. So for someone like me it’s not the best. Lol. I think using a topper makes it easier to hide not perfect nails. I also wonder if it’s just the dark brown that shows all the mistakes or if I do a nude with chrome powder how that will work. More testing is needed. The other funny downside for some reason I want a more nude nail now. I would say this is the biggest issue with me doing my nails. I always want to change them! 😂

@ather, between Hailey Bieber's chocolate glazed nails and autumn being upon us, I can see brown polish being on trend. Chanel's fall collection included a ton of nude and brown polishes and I've seen a few polish sets centering on brown shades. I'll have to check my toppers to see if I have something that will work with a brown polish and keep it looking brown. I love your "more testing is needed." I've been experimenting with other polish combinations for that glazed donut nails look. 

I lol'ed at your comment about always wanting to change your nails. I feel that. I think what keeps me from rotating a mani more frequently is time. I normally do my nails in the evenings but I'm just too impatient to have them completely dry so there's often smudging by morning; or, sometimes there's polish on my sheets. Whoops. 😫

@itsfi  you are so funny. I am happy that I am staying on trend!!! Good to hear Chanel is doing browns and nudes! I need to check the new Chanel lineup! I’ve been doing gels so no drying time for me 🤣

I love it @ather !  Heading to Dunkin right now 😀

17 Replies
testing