Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@WinglessOne 

Prince Abooboo has me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nearly every brand has a Poor Unfortunate Souls (I've got a couple myself lol), and I'm fairly certain I've seen a few Mistress Of All Evil and variations on at least a couple of the others, but I've never seen that one before. It's nice to see a different line used for once! 

They're all gorgeous.. can't wait to see them in use!

@RGbrown That one grabbed all my attention in the bottle. Then I saw its name and knew we were meant for each other. 🤣 It wouldn’t be a LynB bundle without at least one fun shade name!

I also appreciate the name variety. I don’t think I’ve seen another Stay with Mama, though I’m pretty sure I’ve seen one other I’m Surrounded by Idiots. I’ll Show Him Who Wears the Crown is a nice unexpected throwback. 

@WinglessOne mine should be arriving soon! I am so excited. I am wondering if i will be charged customs on them 🤔. I cant wait to see everything!

@Mellmars1185  Yay, I hope you enjoy yours and (hopefully) won't have to pay customs! 

Side note: I'd thought a couple of the polishes were existing shades, perhaps some from previous Polish Pickups. But now I think I'm confusing them with other brands' Disney villain inspired polishes. 😄 

@WinglessOne Thank you! Hopefully you didnt get too many duplicate shades. I am hoping this surprise will be polishes i wouldn't normally pick. I tend to always go for similar shades lol

Ringing in the official first day of fall with this purpl-ish skittles mani a la Zoya.
9.22.2022 Fall Nails - purple skittles.jpg

Saw a mani online very similar to this one - bycheznails - some colors are different but accent nail pattern and color theme is same. I went through my purples to see if I might be able to do something similar. Here’s what I used, all from Zoya. All 2 coats except for thumb nail, 4 coats. 

from pinky to thumb:

• Yvonne - rich, bordeaux red cream
  • Odette - mid-tone plum cream
  • Arielle - dusty rosy-mauve, not quite a cream or a shimmer
  • April - base for accent finger - soft neutral cream with just a hint of pink undertones. Dots are each of the other polishes.
  • Liesel - sheer magenta with a slight, shimmery metallic sheen. This is actually a topper but I really liked the color and wanted to use it with this set of purples. 

Such a cute and fun mani @itsfi ! I love everything about it! ❤️

Oh I love your color palette @itsfi!  Those dots are a lot of fun!

@Cissy63, thank you. I have a lot of purple polishes lol; they are second only to reds. ♥️ My smallest dotting tool wasn’t small enough so I unraveled a paper clip and used one of the ends to stamp the dots. 

@itsfi  I think liesel turned out pretty as a colour. It’s not too sheer but the reflective gives a great colour!! Odette is such a different colour. I really like it. This is the perfect mani for the fist day of fall! 

@ather , thank you! Odette really stood out for me too! 💜

Your mani is so pretty, @itsfi !  I love all these colors and the dots are the perfect accent! 🥰

@Titian06, thank you! Purples always make for a good mani.

@itsfi So pretty! I like the four dots on your index. It brings the whole look together beautifully 💗

@Mellmars1185, thank you! I considered adding dots to the other nails but decided to just keep it this way. 

@itsfi  Love this berry mani! Leisel's very pretty on its own, with pretty good coverage in 4 coats for a sheer topper. 💜

@WinglessOne, thank you. Leisel is such a pretty color. 😍 I will have to try it over a white base and a black base to show it off as a topper. 

Purples and berries are a great way to welcome fall! Fabulous! 

@itsfi 

Thank you @RGbrown! I love purples and berries. They’re great year round but will see even more use in the cooler seasons. 💜 

Very cute, @itsfi.

@CookieGirl1, thank you. A quick and easy peasy mani with some pretty colors - I’m down with that! 😀 

testing