Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

There's so much going on in those colours @WinglessOne great shine and sparkles and with out the flash I can see multiple colours in each one 🤩 that light blue one could make a nice winter mani with some white in there ❄️  😋 it's in the name I gotta guess it's snow thier taking about lol

Thanks @CynthieLu ! Yep, the inspiration behind Everyday I'm Shovelin' is snow. KBShimmer usually has little inspiration stories for each of their shades; you can read 'em at their site. 🙂 

@WinglessOne I’m loving those KBShimmers, I’m wearing one of their “flash”shades today. Sorry it’s goopy on you, I didn’t experience that at all with the one I’m wearing, although it’s a different type of polish.

Thanks @makeitup305 ! The KBSes aren't what I'd call goopy overall. For me, a truly goopy polish is one that's too thick with an actual goopy texture, won't self-level on the nail, and is generally a pain to work with on the entire nail. By contrast, these KBS multichromes do level themselves well, and I can lay down nice thin layers with no problems. That's why the nail edge goopines is so strange: these polishes applied so nicely on the rest of each nail, I didn't expect to have this tip issue. Huh. 

Good to know the flash (reflective, I assume) formula doesn't have this issue. I also have a KBS thermal but haven't worn it on my nails yet, so I'll have to see how that one behaves. 

BBDE2897-531A-4B76-80B5-7B19C10375D4.jpeg

👩🏻‍🍳🤌🏼💋

Both versions are so beautiful that I couldn’t choose which one I like more @rubbyyy . Gorgeous!

Very pretty mani’s @rubbyyy 

@rubbyyy  great nails!! I love the different sets!

Thank you!! I would of commented on every response, but the app isn’t very user friendly when finding your post and responding…

It was definitely very fun to do!

The base I used is dip powder, for that extra strength for your nails + gel polish. All from amazon 🙂

@rubbyyy Beautiful! I really like the shape of your nails 💅

Thank you!! 😁

Great manis, @rubbyyy !  I love both looks, especially at the same time! 🥰

Thanks! 💕

@rubbyyy 

Fantastic! I love seeing mismatched manis like this, and both are gorgeous! 😍

@rubbyyy, these are beautiful! My eye first caught sight of the spreckled mani and I loved how the oomph the specks gave to a classic nude mani. Then I saw the shimmer mani and that's stunning!

Fantastic nails @rubbyyy 🤩

@rubbyyy I’ve been living for those magnetic nude nails. Love it!

@rubbyyy  I love both looks, but especially your shimmery right hand. That effect is beautiful. 

Wow, so pretty, @rubbyyy!

Hi, all!  Here's my latest mani:  A-England Lachrymae.  It's described as a cool purple gray brown with holo.  I took these pics outside in direct sunlight to try to capture some of the lovely colors.

20220921_133426.jpg

20220921_133207.jpg

20220921_133115.jpg

Such a stunning color! You have an amazing fall mani right there @Titian06 ! 💜💜💜

20 Replies
testing