Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown Once a day will have to do for starters, at least!  BTW, love that stamped mani from your throwback post 🙂

@CookieGirl1 

Aww, thank you! I stared at it for a while, realizing just how much better my nails and cuticles look these days, and how much my clean up game has improved...it might be time for me to recreate that mani for a good old fashioned then and now comparison 😋

@RGbrown You should!  

Thanks for the helpful info, @RGbrown!  I need to try and learn to like to use cuticle oil because I'm sure that it'll help.

Those are beautiful 😍 @RGbrown I really love the green one, so many dimensions to the sparkle in the different lights 💚 great nails hunny!

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! 💚

@RGbrown Both are really pretty, unique shades that look beautiful 😍

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! They're both gorgeous in their own ways 💖

@RGbrown both of these are gorgeous but I need that Cadillaquer! OMG what a stunner.

@makeitup305 

Thanks so much! Cadillacquer really did this one up nicely

Wow!  Stunning, @RGbrown ! 💖💚  They're both gorgeous, but The Dark is breathtaking! 🤩  ...and I guess it's OK that your sister's gifts buck the line... 🙄

@Titian06 

The audacity, right? 🙄😂 Thanks so much!

I understand why you wanted to try the polishes your sister brought to you @RGbrown , they are gorgeous! 😍 I was not expecting Cirque Ghost Rose to look so beautiful tbh, but it is so pretty! 😍😍 And Cadillacquer’s also looks stunning! Such fun polish!

@Saradestin 

I had her grab Ghost Rose because it was on the clearance rack 😂 I figured it was worth a shot since I've gotten into some of the sheer stuff this year, and I'm glad she did! I actually didn't realize it had the holo in it, which gives it a nice little boost. Still subtle, but a little extra at the same time

I've been trying to get "Keep Moving Forward" from Polished for Days forever and I finally got my paws on it!  It's a multichrome that shifts from lavender to blue to magenta.

20220818_100144.jpg20220818_194008.jpgScreenshot_20220818-212348_Gallery.jpg

@CookieGirl1, that shift is mesmerizing! You did a great job capturing it.

Thank you, @itsfi.  It's hard to stop staring at my nails when I wear it!

I can see why you've been wanting this shade, it's magic 🎩 ️  I haven't seen any single shade look like that before  @CookieGirl1 . I wants it now 🤩😅

@CynthieLu it's too bad that it was ltd edition!

@CookieGirl1 So pretty and cool! Making note of this one!

@Mellmars1185 thank you!  Unfortunately it was ltd edition 😞

1 Reply
testing