Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

I had her grab Ghost Rose because it was on the clearance rack ๐Ÿ˜‚ I figured it was worth a shot since I've gotten into some of the sheer stuff this year, and I'm glad she did! I actually didn't realize it had the holo in it, which gives it a nice little boost. Still subtle, but a little extra at the same time โœจ

I've been trying to get "Keep Moving Forward" from Polished for Days forever and I finally got my paws on it!  It's a multichrome that shifts from lavender to blue to magenta.

20220818_100144.jpg20220818_194008.jpgScreenshot_20220818-212348_Gallery.jpg

@CookieGirl1, that shift is mesmerizing! You did a great job capturing it.

Thank you, @itsfi.  It's hard to stop staring at my nails when I wear it!

I can see why you've been wanting this shade, it's magic ๐ŸŽฉ โœจ๏ธ  I haven't seen any single shade look like that before  @CookieGirl1 . I wants it now ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜…

@CynthieLu it's too bad that it was ltd edition!

@CookieGirl1 So pretty and cool! Making note of this one!

@Mellmars1185 thank you!  Unfortunately it was ltd edition ๐Ÿ˜ž

Such a bright and fun shade, @CookieGirl1 ! love it!

@makeitup305 thank you!

@CookieGirl1 

Ahhhhhhh that's simply stunning! Not sure I've seen a multichrome like that before, I love that's it's a bit lighter/brighter than the usuals...no wonder you hunted it down! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Wow!  I L-U-V this nail polish, @CookieGirl1 ! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ  No wonder you've been stalking it! ๐Ÿคฉ

@Titian06 @RGbrown it was a polish worth stalking ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Wow @CookieGirl1 ! That polish is stunning and the shift impressive! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@CookieGirl1  That's gorgeous! I love multichromes with strong shifts. Glad you finally got this polish! 

That is a gorgeous color! 

@snoflakefaerie @Saradestin @WinglessOne thank you, I'm happy to finally have it ๐Ÿ™‚

What a funny situation!!! It is the first time it happens to me. Yesterday I was doing stuff around the house and one of my nail polishes โ€œshellโ€ (I donโ€™t know how to call it), suddenly fell. And then, later, another one. So I used my nail to remove all the remaining โ€œnail shellsโ€ that came off fully in one piece. They look like if they were fake nails. All came easily off but the thumbs. I may save them and glue them on when I donโ€™t have time for a mani! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I applied many coats, but I didnโ€™t apply more than previous times.

A77CFF44-096E-41C9-970C-C886517D74CA.jpeg

@Saradestin, it was late (or early, I guess depending on how you look at it) when I first saw the photo and I thought "she does her own press on nails"? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Then I went back to read what you wrote later and wow! That's both crazy and impressive that that happened, but now you have your own set of customized DIY nails. That could be really helpful when you're pressed for time.

It was a funny situation @itsfi! They really look like press on nails! ๐Ÿ˜…

No way @Saradestin they came off all in one piece like that! After you did such an amazing job on them ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค I'm glad you got a few solid days of showing them off 

1 Reply
testing