Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

That is a gorgeous color! 

@snoflakefaerie @Saradestin @WinglessOne thank you, I'm happy to finally have it 🙂

What a funny situation!!! It is the first time it happens to me. Yesterday I was doing stuff around the house and one of my nail polishes “shell” (I don’t know how to call it), suddenly fell. And then, later, another one. So I used my nail to remove all the remaining “nail shells” that came off fully in one piece. They look like if they were fake nails. All came easily off but the thumbs. I may save them and glue them on when I don’t have time for a mani! 😂😂😂

I applied many coats, but I didn’t apply more than previous times.

A77CFF44-096E-41C9-970C-C886517D74CA.jpeg

@Saradestin, it was late (or early, I guess depending on how you look at it) when I first saw the photo and I thought "she does her own press on nails"? 😂 Then I went back to read what you wrote later and wow! That's both crazy and impressive that that happened, but now you have your own set of customized DIY nails. That could be really helpful when you're pressed for time.

It was a funny situation @itsfi! They really look like press on nails! 😅

No way @Saradestin they came off all in one piece like that! After you did such an amazing job on them 💙🤍 I'm glad you got a few solid days of showing them off 

Isn’t that funny @CynthieLu ? I am glad that I could enjoy them for several days before the funny event, and that I have them for a future quick “press on” mani 😂

@Saradestin Do you know who Simply Nailogical is? She uses a peel off base coat and has a ziploc bag filled with her nail polish peels lol Too bad about the mani, it's so pretty!

No, I don’t know her @makeitup305  but that’s so funny! 😁 

@Saradestin 

Whoa, that's crazy! 😲 I've lost a couple like @QueenMarceline from wearing gloves for extended periods of time, but dang, I've never salvaged an entire mani that way 😂 

(one time I realized I had a naked nail, but didn't know where I lost the polish...forgot I had done dishes or something earlier that day. The next time I put my gloves on, I freaked all the way out when I hit something down in a fingertip...I keep them hanging up to dry, open at the top, and at first was convinced a bug had made its way into my glove. Nope, it was just that chunk of missing polish 😂)

Oh no! I would have freaked out as well @RGbrown , specially after I was bitten by a spider last Saturday! 🕷😬 I am seeing bugs everywhere now, even if there are non and I would have screamed like crazy in a globe situation like yours! 😅

@Saradestin oh noooo!  It's so funny but NOT at the same time!

😅😅 It is what it is @CookieGirl1 ! 

OMGosh, @Saradestin , this is too funny! 🤣  It's also quite sad knowing you spent so much time and effort to create such beautiful nails. 😪

@Titian06  Well, they lasted almost 5 days so it’s not that bad, and I can always reuse them! 😂

@Saradestin This happens to me from time to time (granted, I have very tiny brittle nails) but it usually occurs when I apply too thick of a coat, am using an slightly thicker nail polish formula or if I've had my hand in water/humidity for some time. Last time this occurred I was actually cleaning around my house with gloves on, my hands got hot inside the gloves for the extended period of time and the motion of removing them from my hands at the end of the tasks pulled off a nail "shell", haha.

This is the first time it happens to me and I found it so funny @QueenMarceline ! I always apply a bunch of coats to not a surprise there... 😁

Ooh!

Screenshot_20220818-111216_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220818-111227_Instagram.jpg

@CookieGirl1 The glow in the dark is extremely intriguing. 😍

So beautiful @CookieGirl1! And those glowing in the dark! 😵😵

@CookieGirl1  Ooooh, glow in the dark nail polish is super fun!

1 Reply
testing