Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

OMGosh, @Saradestin , this is too funny! 🤣  It's also quite sad knowing you spent so much time and effort to create such beautiful nails. 😪

@Titian06  Well, they lasted almost 5 days so it’s not that bad, and I can always reuse them! 😂

@Saradestin This happens to me from time to time (granted, I have very tiny brittle nails) but it usually occurs when I apply too thick of a coat, am using an slightly thicker nail polish formula or if I've had my hand in water/humidity for some time. Last time this occurred I was actually cleaning around my house with gloves on, my hands got hot inside the gloves for the extended period of time and the motion of removing them from my hands at the end of the tasks pulled off a nail "shell", haha.

This is the first time it happens to me and I found it so funny @QueenMarceline ! I always apply a bunch of coats to not a surprise there... 😁

Ooh!

Screenshot_20220818-111216_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220818-111227_Instagram.jpg

@CookieGirl1 The glow in the dark is extremely intriguing. 😍

So beautiful @CookieGirl1! And those glowing in the dark! 😵😵

@CookieGirl1  Ooooh, glow in the dark nail polish is super fun!

@Shosh85 @Saradestin @QueenMarceline I'm intrigued!  I saw a photo of someone who used the purple one as a topper over a black base and it looked amazing.

Rogue Lacquer 

Screenshot_20220818-111138_Instagram.jpg

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1! I am on a purchase break but I am going to check it out anyway, because I may find something I cannot say no to! 😁

@Saradestin lol, why not? 😉

I think I will be getting one 😅 @CookieGirl1 ! At least it will be only one this time! 😊

@CookieGirl1 I just purchased my chosen polish free shipping. I chose Bed of Roses. I think that it is going to take many of my manis to a different level! ❤️

@Saradestin I'm expecting a stellar mani soon 😉

Sis is back from vacation; their trip consisted of flying to Vegas, spending a couple of days there, getting a rental car and meandering to Albuquerque with stops along the way at the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert, and other cool places. She had asked me at one point if I had any ideas for them, and I gave her a silly one to stop at the What's Up Nails store in Phoenix, fully expecting that one to be ignored 😋 They did though, and she video chatted with me, showing me the entire store 😲 and then brought me back a couple of polishes 💕

IMG_20220817_154007268_HDR.jpg

LOOK AT HOW CUTE THE BAG IS! Cirque Colors Ghost Rose and Cadillacquer The Dark will be swatched up later and added to my collection 💖

@RGbrown, that's so cool (and thoughtful) of your sis to stop by the store and video chat with you there. That's awesome you have some goodies directly from the store. 💞 I reallyl love that you recommended the What's Up Nails store as a destination site! Travel is typically for work for me, so I don't always get a chance to get out and explore places, but when I do, I try to find ways to visit local stores and restaurants in addition to major sites. I'll have to remember the store the next time I'm in the Phoenix area.

@RGbrown Aww, that's so sweet of them. Those polishes are also super cute 🙂 Enjoy your new goodies.

@RGbrown  So sweet of your sister! I bet those are both beautiful shades - I especially like the looks of that purple one! 😃

Awww, that was sweet of her, @RGbrown!  I bet those polishes are gorgeous in person.

@RGbrown  Ooooo vacation sounded amazing! And those polishes!!!!

8 Replies
testing