Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Wow @RGbrown ! I only have one word to describe your collection: IMPRESSIVE! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ And.... there is always room for a new polish here and there ๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin 

A new polish here or there isn't the trouble...I'm more likely to buy 20+ at a time ๐Ÿคฃ

Well, relatively speaking, 20 at a time is not that much @RGbrown ๐Ÿ˜

OMGosh, @RGbrown !  This is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ  Of course my eyes went immediately to the purples at the bottom right! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ

@Titian06 

I go through periods where I force myself to stop buying purples, but I don't think it'll ever not be the largest color in my collection ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’œ

I can understand @WinglessOne! When you have so many polishes, you need serious organizational skills or you would get lost.

Hi, all!  I polished my nails last night for the first time in a good 7 years.  Thank you to @RGbrown for gifting to me her extra bottle of OPI 7th & Flower along with a couple of other colors (so it wouldn't be lonely in its new home ๐Ÿคฃ ).

20220817_084551.jpg

โ€ƒ

That's a great color on you, @Titian06!  Woohoo to painting your nails ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  I have to admit, I can't stop looking at my nails! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Titian06 I can see why ๐Ÿ™‚

@Titian06  This is a beautiful colour!!! Happy you are painting nails again!!

Thanks, @ather ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  I didn't realize I missed it! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Titian06 

Squee!!! It looks amazing!!! Maybe this will be a new addiction? ๐Ÿ˜‹ I hope you enjoy them either way, even if it's only a passing fling ๐Ÿ’–

I'm in love, @RGbrown !  I don't remember why I stopped, but my love for wearing polish is still there. ๐Ÿ˜Š  I don't think it'll be an obsession, but it won't be a passing fancy either!

That colour really suits you @Titian06 those nails look fab! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿคฉ

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’œโค

Thatโ€™s a gorgeous shade @Titian06 ! I love it so much. Beautiful mani! ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks, @Saradestin ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06  7th & Flower is gorgeous on you. And how sweet of RGbrown to gift you some polishes! 

Thanks, @WinglessOne !  Yes, stay tuned for the further adventures of my newly acquired nail polish collection of...three! ๐Ÿคฃ

@Titian06, that berry color is fabulous on your nails. Love a good berry shade - purple and red in one color; count me in! This one is beautiful! ๐Ÿ’œ โ™ฅ๏ธ 

1 Reply
testing