Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

This is darling! I'm loving this half-painted background look, and your shades are fabulous!! 💙

Thank you, beautiful @RGbrown! 🤗🤗

@Saradestin  Aw, I think the flowers pop nicely! I especially like your middle nail's tip design. 💙

Thank you so much @WinglessOne gorgeous! 😘😘

Amazing, @Saradestin ! 🤩  I love the blue! 💙💙💙  

Thank you sweet @Titian06 !! 😘

@Saradestin Oh my goodness, that's beautiful!!!  How long did that take you to do?

Aww thank you so much @CookieGirl1 gorgeous! I didn’t check how much it took me but I imagine that quite a lot!! And I did it at night without enough light, that’s why if you look closely, you see the mistakes. Today I fixed what I could.

@Saradestin mistakes?  Nope, can't see any 😉.  Seriously, though, I need to get better at nail art because y'all are inspiring me.

@CookieGirl1 😘😘🤗🤗🤗

@Saradestin Awww I absolutely adore this blue floral design. Such unique colors, fantastic job! 😍

Thank you so much beautiful @QueenMarceline!! It came out very cool!

@Saradestin Wow you did an amazing job! So beautiful and suited for the weather!

Thank you so much @Mellmars1185 ! I need to buy myself some tools, because the way I do this is just too complicated 😅

I am curious how you do it without the tools! @Saradestin 

@Mellmars1185 Well, so you laugh a little, I am using as dotting tool an old pen that doesn’t work anymore 😅 I use the round tip as a little dotting tool, but it takes too much work because it is not a tool but, as we say in my country, a “chapuza” 😂

@Saradestin That is a great idea! It proves to be working 🥰

@Saradestin same

Hey y'all, didn't know what better place to ask this but in this lovely thread: has anyone tried Lights Lacquer (the brand of Kathleen Lights). I own a couple of her previous brands polishes from KL Polish and was wondering if anyone has tried out the new one? What are your thoughts? 🙂

untitled-design-91-1635872291.png

@QueenMarceline 

Google "Kathleen lights racism" and see how you feel about a 2017 incident with her using the N word. She apologized, blah blah blah (and part of it was "I said n***a, not n****r", as if that matters 😳) but when the controversy resurfaced in 2021 during BLM movements and folks brought it up again, as best I can tell, she just deleted comments and refused to say anything. I certainly don't pretend to be a moral arbiter, and I don't seek out the ethics of every brand I purchase from, but when I hear about sketchy behavior, I generally try and avoid them these days. 

On the flip side, who am I to say she wasn't truly sorry about it, and now maybe she deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt? I dunno, it's a tough call. 

@RGbrown  Ugh, I forgot all about that. She's never on my radar, so any news about her has always in one ear and quickly out the other. My brain never makes room to retain things about her. 😂 To be fair, I can say that about nearly all "beauty influencers" on YouTube and Instagram. Anyway, thanks for the reminder! 

testing